My Journey~ Success Story.

Options
Hey there all, My Name is John. Basically Long story Short, I had injured my back at work so it didn't help that I was a 388lbs obese man where my line of work consisted of manual Labor. So my Doc basically said if I wanted to feel better over all with my back condition I would have to lose Weight. So he suggested go to see a nutritionist and walk outside every day for 20 mins aside from this I was also diagnosed pre diabetic. Despite his warnings I decided to make a life decision if I wanted to get better I would have to do it myself so I left my doctors care and discontinue buying his so call "treatment pills " instead I hit the Web and researched ways to treat my high Blood pressure and etc. the natural way by eating organic wholesome high blood pressure fighting foods. Finally after changing my ways of eating dumping the junk foods I steadily was dropping weight close to 50 pounds before I even bothered exercising. Along the way I stumbled upon a diet called "Keto" and "Intermittent Fasting" it peeked my interest and since then I never looked back, i dropped a whopping 75 lbs after the initial first 50 pounds. So i went from 388 down to 262 so I roughly lost about 125 pounds in total. So that my friends is my Success Story and it's on going until I get lean and mean fit. ;) feel free to share yours here I am more than happy hear it. gfza6yt29eb7.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!