Back at it

Options
Hey all,

My name is Dayna.

I took a bit of a hiatus from this website as it was affecting my mental health but I'm ready to come back and have created a new account to give myself a fresh start.

I'm a full-time student, studying to become a hairstylist, and a part time server. I spend most of my day on my feet and unfortunately do not get consistent meals due to my professions. The days are long and often draining. For the time being, my days off are few and far between. All of this has taken a toll on my overall health and I'm striving to get back on track so that I can feel 100% again.

I graduate in April but I'm hoping to be able to find a balance before then so that when I transition to working full-time as a hairstylist the habits are already there. They say that the average career of a hairstylist is only 5 years due to the physical toll it takes on your body. I'd like to have a longer than average career.

For the time being my goal is to maintain my current weight, maybe build some muscle, but most importantly, just develop healthy eating and exercise habits. Closer to the spring I may begin to cut a bit but I'm focusing on keeping my goals realistic and sustainable.

If you'd like to support me in this journey, feel free to add me
I look forward to meeting all of you lovely people and making some healthy changes

XO
Dayna

Replies