Lose 35 lbs Oct 24 to March 1

Options

Replies

• UnixGuru
    UnixGuru Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Checking in, going the wrong way this week, slightly;

Last week: 256.1, today 257.2

But that’s within retaining some extra water, and the pain meds make me constipated.

I need to work on adding more water into my diet, and make sure I take my prebiotic/fiber daily to help keep things rolling along.
  • Believer150
    Believer150 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    First week of the challenge and down .4 to 187.6. I think each pound will be hard fought so will appreciate any number that is a loss!
  • dash0006
    dash0006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in although a bit late to the party.

SW 172
    CW 160
    Challenge weight 125
    GW 125

This will be a great challenge to help me get back on track!
  • RredSonja
    RredSonja Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Weighed in - no loss, but no gain, either, so a win!
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Weighed in 200.8lbs!
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Like @UnixGuru a gain this week. (My WW weigh in is noon on Wednesdays)

I too think it was water weight since on the 30th I pigged out on popcorn and the burger I had for dinner tasted like a salt lick. So, to combat that, I'm gonna be drinking (water) like a fiend this week and hopefully will be going the right direction next week.

C*SW - 238
    CW -239
    C*GW - 203

(I'm using C* rather than typing out the whole word "Challenge" for my annotations)
  • carolannerhardt
    carolannerhardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Does anyone else eat salad or have green juice for breakfast? I used to do a green drink with spinach and apple, but since I'm on a very low carb diet, I've started eating my greens in salad form, along with a protein shake for breakfast. It seems to keep me very satisfied with no cravings and not even hungry at lunch time.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    I'm really Ina funk right now. Just eating everything. I almost had a smoothie but opted for meat. How is everyone else doing?
  • RredSonja
    Options
    Hi SicklyMixed - I’m also down. Ate too much, didn’t log for a couple days. I’m having a lot of trouble being consistent. Will log and exercise tomorrow.
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    Options
    Maybe the moon. I've slept for close to 24 hours on and off. Wearing pajamas for three days.
  • nurse_1
    nurse_1 Posts: 26 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    5’1”
    HW 166
    CW 151.6
    GW 110

I had a bad ankle sprain in Feb and had to wear a cast then walking boot which seemed like forever so I gained a lot of weight :( I started walking last month and this is week one of C25K. Finally being able to exercise again without ankle pain. I’ve been doing CICO.
  • RredSonja
    Options
    Didn’t log today. Eating too much to lose. Hopefully, I will get my Mojo back when I start personal training on Tuesday, and going to the gym again daily.
  • UnixGuru
    Options
    Really been a challenging week. More pain as I get physical therapy going. Different massage person who worked on my legs down to the knees, but it didn’t help the pain in the hips. Right hip is still very painful. Oxycoden, gabepentin, muscle relaxers, not much help. Ice helps a bit, temporarily. So discouraging and depressing! I have binged with food in the past when depressed. So I am doing a lot more praying this week, and having fun doing my laundry (hard when it’s multiple trips downstairs with the walker!
  • micbry01
    micbry01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Michaela here. I am 21 years old. I have a 1 year old daughter, when I was pregnant with her I gained quite a bit of weight (about 50 pounds) and I've been struggling to get the last 20 pounds off. On top of that, I was already overweight when I got pregnant. So I need to lose about 50 more pounds to reach my healthy weight range for my height and build. I am about 5' 8".
    SW:220
    CW:209
    GW:158
    Goal for the challenge. 180 lbs. by March 1st.
  • UnixGuru
    Options
    You can do it! It’s one foot in front of the other and if you stumbl, eat a bit too much, or not exercise enough, just pick yourself up and keep on. If I can drop 88 pounds while mostly disabled, you can lose 50. I still have about 30 to go, and I will get there. It may take 6 more months, but it is coming off and staying off!
  • UnixGuru
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Completed 0.98 of a mile round trip to the park and around the walking path there. About 49 minutes, 260 calories. I’m going to need to get out the gloves as the rollator is hard on the palms of the hands. Now relaxing at home. Hope I can continue walking as the rainy season is upon us here near Portland, Oregon.
  • carolannerhardt
    carolannerhardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been a yo-yo type dieter for so many years. It was only after the T2D was diagnosed that I began to think about what I was eating. A week ago I started the LCHF diet. Weighed in yesterday and didn't lose a single ounce, in fact gained a pound. So discouraging. Decided to go back to eating a more balanced, but lower carb diet with less fat. At least my weight loss was continual even if slow. So even now, it's yo-yo trial and error.

Sunday is the hardest day for me. I have lunch with a friend after church every week which always consists of an individual veggie pizza, but even so it's high in carbs. Yesterday, I met family later at a local restaurant. I wasn't hungry, but couldn't resist a piece of pumpkin pie. Sigh.

We all struggle because we are human. When I eat something, I want to enjoy the flavor of the food! I don't want cardboard food. The struggle is hard, the exercise consistently is hard. But we are all in this battle together. I think I'm going to put on a jacket and go for a walk. Who wants to join me? Let's go! We can do this. Remember there is no failure, just one step at a time. Sometimes it's a step back, but don't give up. You can take the next step forward if you want it bad enough! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
  • Believer150
    Believer150 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi...another start over Monday for me. Sounds like a few of us are picking ourselves back up and getting on track! Great to share the struggles and not feel that I am not in this on my own...thanks!!
  • Grace2188
    Grace2188 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

CW: 140
    Challenge W: 105
    GW:100
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Rough weekend, too much fun not enough logging. Hopefully I don't derail all the good I did in October!