Lose some Fatty by ST Patty 2/19/09

Options
Toot Toot
(no I am not eating Fiber One Bars)
Tooting my horn, I lost a pound but more importantly I am on tract with exercise again.
I did slip and had 1 soda yesterday.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I can feel it already, food is going to be a battle.

:drinker:

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Toot Toot
    (no I am not eating Fiber One Bars)
    Tooting my horn, I lost a pound but more importantly I am on tract with exercise again.
    I did slip and had 1 soda yesterday.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I can feel it already, food is going to be a battle.

• TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Well done. :happy:

I've lost 4.5lbs. Guess it just shows the toll my poor body was suffering under before! I've still got a long way to go, but hoping to be down to 200lbs by the end of this challenge.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)
  • ness13hill
    Options
    Nice Job on a Pound BEFORE! :) Yesterday I did ok, not feeling the greatest today, but will do my best and drink up my water. Have a great day everyone!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Well done. :happy:

I've lost 4.5lbs. Guess it just shows the toll my poor body was suffering under before! I've still got a long way to go, but hoping to be down to 200lbs by the end of this challenge.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

4.5 since starting this challenge or since joining mfp??? :drinker: Great job either way! :flowerforyou:

Woke up early & went for a 3-mile run! :drinker: Hoping to do that more often now! :bigsmile:

I'll brave the scale tomorrow. :embarassed:

Have a awesome day, FBSP'ers!! :smooched:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    doing okay here!! my back is spazzing for some reason today but all is good and I will be sure to get my water in today!
    GOOD LUCK ALL!!
    (btw when is our official weigh-in day, so we can see what we've lost?)
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    doing okay here!! my back is spazzing for some reason today but all is good and I will be sure to get my water in today!
    GOOD LUCK ALL!!
    (btw when is our official weigh-in day, so we can see what we've lost?)
    March 17, 2009

Now some people are reporting in daily and some weekly.
    Good luck to ya.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go B4 - that's a pound in the right direction
    Plussizemommy hope your back gets better

Didn't get to exercise yesterday - daughter was sick took her to doctor and it took 2 hours...oh well she's feeling some better today and is back at school. Stayed within calories and drank water so not a bad day

Work out tonight for sure even if I have to do the BL Cardio or something if I can't make it to the gym.

Have a great Thursday!:happy:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good morning to all....:flowerforyou:

B4...way to go dude...keep on rockin'...:drinker:

Shannon...I know that run felt great for you this morning...let's hear it for nicer weather just around the corner!!!

Chrissy...hope your daughter is feeling better...have a great day today!

Great job to everyone else who is taking on this challenge...looking forward to getting to know ya.

Have a great day everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all!! :flowerforyou: :smooched:

I've been MIA from the boards lately but still logging. I've been really busy at work and at home lately. But I miss you all and wanted to play a little bit today. :drinker: :bigsmile:

B4.......WTG on that lb.!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

TudorRose........4.5 lbs!!! That's awesome!!! Keep it up you can do it!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Ness13Hill....Good job on a good day yesterday.....You can do this :flowerforyou:

Shannon! 3 miles? I'd fall over and die if I run further than ummmmmm to the end of my driveway :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: Never been much of a runner......even when I weighed 115 lbs back in high school. You are awesome :love: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Plussizemom (may I call you PSM?...LOL much shorter) Take care of that back. Hope you feel better. (try some warm compresses) :flowerforyou:

Chrissy.....Hope your daughter feels better soon :flowerforyou: WTG on the calories and water :drinker:

T.......Good Morning :flowerforyou:
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    Good Afternoon all, i hope every one is having a good week.

Checking in, I lost another 2lbs this week, a total of 3lbs since the start of this challenge. Only 2 more lbs to go.
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    WTG everyone!

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow..

I've been doing awesome with the eating the past few days.. Exceptt that I just ate 2 deep fried chicken strips.. blah.

I've been doing great withexercising though :)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    kell - glad to see you on today!

Hope things settle down at work so you can play more!

mo2K - who says you can't eat deep fried chicken strips - if it fits in your day....and in moderation...anything is fair game! I have a "bad" choice once in a while but always make sure it fits into my day and keep it to a minimum. If you forbid something you'll just want it more!

A little extra exercise will work those chicken tenders off!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well my official weigh in day is next Tuesday but I weighed myself this morning and I lost six ounces. WOOHOO!! :happy: Hopefully it'll be a full pound by next Tuesday. Congrats and good luck to everyone. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WTG kwill and mommared!!! :drinker: