What’s your next tattoo?

Options
124»

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I am not getting any new ones at the moment, but planning on designing a piece that incorporates my oldest daughter's newborn hand print with my youngest newborn footprint. But, Right now, I really am need of finding an awesome artist that can cover up or fix my old tats.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Either a honeybee or a representation of my dog :) Right now I have a peony with a band around my left forearm. Anyone else feel like their tattoos are like armour?

I have two honeybees with Scottish Thistle and the saying "My Friend My Sister" in Gaelic on my foot. Those little buggers stung like a mother when I had them done.
  • Its_Haleeyyy
    Its_Haleeyyy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm getting more flowers added on to my sleeve
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I want something like this wolf but with a pocket watch in it's mouth. Possibly the words "Why Wait" under it. Not quite sure yet.

gwwkidt9se0r.jpg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I have been thinking about a collection of paw prints or horse prints for my past pets, then add to it over the years.

I have Nothing loved is ever lost across my left shoulder with paw prints off the end of it going up my neck. 7 for each of my former and current dogs.

The next two I have in mind are dogs, like all the others.

@ythannah This sounds amazing, will you share a pic?

@4legsRbetterthan2

ePjDzHN.jpg

It would have been really nice if the SO had straightened out my tank a little before he took that pic...

Where are you at in that picture? Looks like a beautiful place

Devil's Kettle in Judge C R Magney State Park, MN. It's a beautiful hike if you can handle 30,000 stairs
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    explrr wrote: »
    I have a few ideas, only know where I want the placement of my next tattoo. I want a foot tattoo.

I’ll bet that’s a tough spot! I go for my next sleeve session tomorrow.

I figured, if I could manage multiple sessions of laser tattoo removal, from my neck that I should be okay! I learned to breathe, while they zap 😁

Sleeves are awesome! Post a pic, after!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about a collection of paw prints or horse prints for my past pets, then add to it over the years.

I did this...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Footprints down my outer thigh...for reasons