Moms of Many!!

I’m the mother of 6. Ages 18,15,14,13,12,6

It took a hell of a toll on my body! But I’m finally reclaiming it and getting it back to some resemblance of it’s past self!

My starting weight was 221, as of today I’m down to 181.2 I’m naturally curvy at 5’6 so if I go below 170 I look sick! 11 more pounds and then it’s maintaining on my crazy schedule!

My routine consists of 2-3:1-3 mile walks a day I can’t run due to health reasons
And keeping my calorie count around 1400.

I also make sure to get as much protein in as possible.
What’s everyone else doing?

bu2105uvcqiq.jpeg

Replies

• katiekins256
    katiekins256 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi :) I'm a mum of four.. I understand what you mean about it taking a toll on your body!
    My start weight is the same as yours more or less. Not long started on my journey of intermittent fasting and workouts.
    Well done on what youve achieved!
  • fmize7
    fmize7 Posts: 26 Member
    Good Job!! I have 5. I am struggling to re-claim my body back after this last one. She is 3 years old. 5 children has definitely taken its toll. Seeing this post is very inspiring. Keep it up. Good job mama.
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    I'm mum of 6, youngest is 29. The smallest was 8lb born, the largest nearly 11 lb. I've struggled with weight all my adult life but have finally got my groove on and have lost 75 lb. I have about 30 to go. Today I went to the mall to buy some new clothes. Nothing like store fluorescent lights to show up the flaws I couldn't at home. I need a whole body lift!
  • Peach7911
    Peach7911 Posts: 50 Member

Hi :) I'm a mum of four.. I understand what you mean about it taking a toll on your body!
    My start weight is the same as yours more or less. Not long started on my journey of intermittent fasting and workouts.
    Well done on what youve achieved!

Thank you I’ll be watching for your updates!!!the more you do the better you’re gonna feel!!!! Good luck!
  • Peach7911
    fmize7 wrote: »
    Good Job!! I have 5. I am struggling to re-claim my body back after this last one. She is 3 years old. 5 children has definitely taken its toll. Seeing this post is very inspiring. Keep it up. Good job mama.

I always seemed to bounce back after pregnancy but my last one really knocked me for a loop and two of them suffer from Awake Rim Syndrome (severe sleep walking and acting out dreams) and Sleep paralysis! So the lack of sleep and stress made it so hard! I’ll be watching for your updates Good Luck!!!
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    You look great, I have 4 babes , 9, 5, 2 and 11m old ....I was tiny before I had kids and now 9 years later I'm getting my body back. It's hard though but slowly making progress
  • Peach7911
    melto1989 wrote: »
    You look great, I have 4 babes , 9, 5, 2 and 11m old ....I was tiny before I had kids and now 9 years later I'm getting my body back. It's hard though but slowly making progress

Good for you!!! Hope it goes smoothly for you! My first 30 was pretty easy. It seems to be getting more and more difficult as I creep up on 40
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    I've only got 3, but I'm 40 and my youngest is 20 months. I feel like I still look pregnant.
  • Peach7911
    I've only got 3, but I'm 40 and my youngest is 20 months. I feel like I still look pregnant.

Awe yeah that soon. It take time for our bodies to bounce back after we hit a certain age. You’ll get it back!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    I'm a mom to 7, 5 living and the last 2 (not twins) where stillborn. I gained a bit of weight after I lost my last baby in Feb of 2017. Now I've decided I want to be as healtht as I can for my children I get to raise. Aged 14 to 5.
    My starting weight in Aug was 211 I'm down to around 185. And am 5'9". I want to get down to 160 and then reassess from there what I want to do.
    My calorie count is around 1,300 + exercise calories.
    I go to workout classes every weekday at 5:15 am and do yoga twice a week and a bike ride on Sat.
  • Peach7911
    I'm a mom to 7, 5 living and the last 2 (not twins) where stillborn. I gained a bit of weight after I lost my last baby in Feb of 2017. Now I've decided I want to be as healtht as I can for my children I get to raise. Aged 14 to 5.
    My starting weight in Aug was 211 I'm down to around 185. And am 5'9". I want to get down to 160 and then reassess from there what I want to do.
    I go to workout classes every weekday at 5:15 am and do yoga twice a week and a bike ride on Sat.

I’m sorry for your losses. I have 3 angel babies as well. Sounds like your rocking this plan! I’ll be watching for updates!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Peach7911 wrote: »

I’m sorry for your losses. I have 3 angel babies as well. Sounds like your rocking this plan! I’ll be watching for updates!
    Thank you, I'm sorry you have losses as well. I will do my best to update oftenish. :)