22 Years old with 30 pounds to lose! I need friends to help!

Options
I'm giving MFP another chance and this time I don't want to fail!! I need friends to keep me logging on and keep me motivated!
Add me and message me so we can help each other out! I'm definitely willing to keep other people on the right track too!

Replies

• londanfudd4eva
    Options
    im 40 and i need to lose 20. i cant figure out how to add friends(duh) but i would love to be your friend and maybe we could motivate each other
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i'm in too. i'm 45 and working to get to 160 from 245. :flowerforyou:
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and would like to lose 50-70!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm 25 and need to lose 50... feel free to add me. I'd love the support too!
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    click on the pic and request a friend.....
  • bbjnkidz
    bbjnkidz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My name is Barbara. I am 45 and want to lose 30 more pounds by the time my daughter returns from her tour in Afghanistan in a year. I have 5 children and by Thanksgiving time will have my 9th grandchild. I need motivation and support and would love to provide the same for anyone who wants to add me as a friend!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 with 35 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight! Feel free to add me also! I love motivating and getting motivation in return. :-)

Thanks and stay Positive!
  • sunnbeam
    sunnbeam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm trying to lose 20 pounds. What a drag. You can add me if you'd like! I'm always down for new friends!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely here for you...and anybody else who needs support. I could definitely use more accountability partners. Can never have too many!! Add me!

You're going to do GREAT on MFP!!
  • Clairereynard
    Options
    Hi, I know how you feel ... I started on this website did very well... but seem to have lost track... so it would be good to be friends and be able to support each other. Please feel free to add me as I still have a long way to go....
  • christie177
    Options
    I'm in my twenties and losing 30 pounds as well. Maybe we can help keep each other motivated on here!
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 as well with around the same amount. Feel free to add me <3
  • yumyumron
    Options
    I'am 42 and need to lose 50 lbs. I'am new to MFP as well, I need motivation and support too. Add me. :)
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hey all, 22 and need to lose 80 pounds 360 to 280 feel free to add me.
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much exactly the same! 22 and want to lose 30 pounds to get to 120! Im new though so I dont know how to do anything on here yet...