Quick add option

Options
Just noticed the quick add option in diary is no longer there. I found it handy at times, any reason it's been taken away ?

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    it's all I use, I just used it this AM, are you on the app?
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »

Hi using mfp on Android, but strange it's not there
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

It's still there
  • Ssssss666666
    Options

It's still there

Oh I don't understand,when i go to add food, I am getting my food history but with no quick add option at the bottom, surely I can't be the only one.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

It's still there

Oh I don't understand,when i go to add food, I am getting my food history but with no quick add option at the bottom, surely I can't be the only one.

Go back out of that screen and press the 3 little dots at the bottom right of each meal for quick add.
  • Ssssss666666
    Options

It's still there

Go back out of that screen and press the 3 little dots at the bottom right of each meal for quick add.

Oh thank you, I can do it that way.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    And you can also still do quick add on the page you go to when you click add food under a meal. You need to click on the plus sign at the top right of the page and you'll get a pop-up menu that includes quick add as one of the options. (They have rearranged that page a bit, but it looks to me like that tools and features that were there before are still there, just in different places.)
  • Ssssss666666
    Options
    And you can also still do quick add on the page you go to when you click add food under a meal. You need to click on the plus sign at the top right of the page and you'll get a pop-up menu that includes quick add as one of the options. (They have rearranged that page a bit, but it looks to me like that tools and features that were there before are still there, just in different places.)

Thank for the info, I noticed that page is a bit different now but I am ably to quick add now