Starting a new challenge! Ladies, Sexy in Six!!!

Options

Replies

• codonnell13
    codonnell13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if there's room!

I'm 18 and have about 60 pounds to lose. I'm pretty new to the site, but I'm loving the motivation!
  • Clairereynard
    Options
    Hi My name is claire work in the mideast and joined last year... but have fallen off track a bit.. so this would be excellent for me, as I still need to lose 26lbs...
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    Ah! I forgot to intorduce myself.
    My name is Chris. I go to school in Boston, MA. I’m studying International Affairs with a minor in Business. I really, really, really want to reach my goal because I love it when people ask me what I’ve done to look so good. I love waking up in the morning full of energy and ready to get my day started. My boyfriend si super fit and I would love to be a hottie right next to him. :0)

I'm with Chris also--my boyfriend is super fit (and has always been debatably better looking than me, even back when we were in high school) and I would LOVE to be a piece of smokin' hot arm candy!!

Wow, okay me three! My boyfriend basically lives at the gym! He is muscular and he wants to become a bodybuilder. I want to get a super HOT body to match his super hot muscles! lol And I get jealous really easy when other girls are around him!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I hope there is still room. My name is Megan I am 25, from Ontario Canada and a mom to a beautiful 2 year old boy. I have lost 20 pounds and have another 50 to go. I want to lose weight to look and feel better about myself, to be a good role model for my son and to look great in my wedding dress next year!!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to see all you gorgeous ladies signing up! If we keep our energy this high, fat is gonna FLY off! You guys rock already :)
  • tjutrostina
    tjutrostina Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Tina, and I live in Singapore. Wedding plans are on for this Dec, and I just want to shed my weight off once and for all! I've been on and off fad diets and such, and I gotta say, MFP has helped me stick to a healthier diet, or at least make me accountable for what I eat.

Not an easy feat, especially since I work for a food magazine, and gotta look at all the yummies everyday! Can't wait to start this challenge with you girls!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 32, from Texas. mom of two. Night shift OB nurse. I have lost 78lb so far. want to lose another 50. Have no definate time frame for that loss, just want to keep going till it is gone!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    i'm Emma, i alredy lost 16 kg, but i still want to lose about 7. I'd love to join in!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    i'm Emma, i alredy lost 16 kg, but i still want to lose about 7. I'd love to join in!
  • Natasha233
    Natasha233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes I need to join this! Had a bit of a sugar addiction issue in the last two weeks. Just lazy and coming off of vacation. Today was my first day "clean" lol. Anyhow, 5'10" and have about 35 lbs to lose. I don't know if I can lose it all in 6 weeks, but I can def do 15 in that time I believe : )
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! I've been going for just over a week - and it's fine while I'm on holiday (I'm a teacher) but worried what will happen once term starts! Also, counting calories is OK, the exercise bit is something else...

I'm 51 , three grown up , but still student, children and live in the UK!
  • beaner96
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I can't seem to open the registration form though.
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I signed up for google docs and then it was fine!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just signed the registration thing on google docs! So neat!

Very excited for this challenge. Just finished a month long private challenge with a MFP buddy. Lost 10 lbs there. Super excited about a 6 week one! I think the support is going to be great!

My name is Dev. I am 21 and living on the east coast. About to travel to the west coast for university in September!!! So close! So, I am excited to head out there under 200 for the first time since.... six years ago!!!

Looking forward to getting started!!!
  • persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I have joined MFP today and came across this challenge - it looks great to kick start my healthy eating plan on Monday!
    I`m looking forward to meeting everyone on here and supporting each other - heres to a lot of loss over the next 6 weeks!
    Good luck everyone x
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi, would love join the challenge. Joined a month ago and havent lost any weight because i have no motivation. I believe this help me big time. My name is Lyn. A mother of two. Thanks!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Terri. I am New to MFP and very excited. I work as an Instructional Assistant and we start back to school Tuesday.
    I would love to join the challenge. I am 51. I spent the last year in a funk, feeling sorry for myself but that's over with! I'm ready to lose this weight.
    I want to lose 25 lbs.
    I think the motivation would be so helpful!
  • almille
    almille Posts: 89
    Options
    My name is Alexandra, and I'm a 22 year old engineering student currently out on a Co-Op rotation in NC. I don't have much of a community here, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you to share support! I've got my fantastically active fiance to get me moving, but he's not big on healthy food.

I've been pretty lazy in the past, so I'm working on getting active once a day and getting my energy level up. I'm also trying really hard to make small sustainable changes in my eating habits, and not be too restrictive. I've never dieted before, and I intend to develop healthier eating habits instead of yo-yo ing because of temptation.

I'm focused more on fitness and muscle gain than weight loss, so I plan to move the scale slowly. My goal is 6 lb for the 6 weeks, but I wouldn't argue with more!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Ah! I forgot to intorduce myself.
    My name is Chris. I go to school in Boston, MA. I’m studying International Affairs with a minor in Business. I really, really, really want to reach my goal because I love it when people ask me what I’ve done to look so good. I love waking up in the morning full of energy and ready to get my day started. My boyfriend si super fit and I would love to be a hottie right next to him. :0)

I'm with Chris also--my boyfriend is super fit (and has always been debatably better looking than me, even back when we were in high school) and I would LOVE to be a piece of smokin' hot arm candy!!

Wow, okay me three! My boyfriend basically lives at the gym! He is muscular and he wants to become a bodybuilder. I want to get a super HOT body to match his super hot muscles! lol And I get jealous really easy when other girls are around him!

My husband is super slender. He is 5'7 130lbs. Hes like perfect according to BMI. Im sure he has like 0% body fat. All his weight is bones and muscle. BLah! At my highest weight I was 100lbs heavier than him. Embarassing. One of the reasons my mother-in-law (who hates me) didnt want him to marry me was because I was so much bigger than him. He has never seen me lower than 195lbs...cant wait to show him that I can be Hott!
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    I hope its ok to still join!

My names Lea and im 29 years old,i live at home with my fiancee Ben.

My heaviest weight was 424lbs and my starting weight with MFP was 419lbs, im currently 366lbs having lost 59lbs since feb this year.

I love a weightloss challenge as it gives me great motivation to loose the pounds!

Looking forward to meeting everyone! xx