Steps calorie adjustment not working?

Options
2»

Replies

• kerry577
    kerry577 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking promising here. Been tracking for 5 hours without a problem. Fingers crossed all okay
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Mine was not working since saturday, then magically starting working for a few hours today, now its not working again, and giving me the server error in the steps menu.
  • vesi455
    vesi455 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So today my steps were tracked corectly and the right amont of calories were added to the exercise tab. So I completed my diary but now I oppened the app and I saw that 24 calories had dissappeard from the steps that I had made....
  • jennifersrusso
    jennifersrusso Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is this fixed for everyone? I have an apple watch and it's not working for me. If I log a workout then I get no calories for my steps, even if I walk over 10,000.
  • CrystalApril
    CrystalApril Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm using a Samsung gear fit 2 pro which syncs through S Health and I'm not getting calories for steps and if I do negative adjustments I'm getting minus no matter how many steps I do
  • laxdad1965
    laxdad1965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This just started to happen to me, iPhone, no Fitbit etc. how do I fix this
  • soledadsalame1673
    soledadsalame1673 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    laxdad1965 wrote: »
    This just started to happen to me, iPhone, no Fitbit etc. how do I fix this
    The same is happening to me and I don’t know how to fix this my iPhone is adding the steps but is not adding it the the burning calories, does anyone knows how to fix this?
  • audreymcnaught
    audreymcnaught Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you guys ever get a solution for this. Just started happening to me. Not only has it not adjusted today's iPhone steps, but the whole of last week's entries have gone too? Is there a fix.
  • planetWayne
    planetWayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    for the record (and to get updates on this) - I'd like to add a 'me2' to the 'steps but no calorie adjustments' issue :)
  • bwoolge
    bwoolge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • donnapow45
    donnapow45 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah same here, not picking up exercise or calories burned from Fitbit . Came here cause I thought it was me.
  • teacherladydeb
    teacherladydeb Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    This is so frustrating. Like many others, my app does not track my steps. At first I could get it to sync with my watch by deleting and reloading the app. Now that isn’t working.