Options
Really excited about this site. I've lost 33 pounds so far and I've got 5 to go to reach my initial weight loss goal. I have 15 pounds to go, before I get to the weight I'd really like to be back at. I'm hoping the motivation on this site will keep me on track and I can find some positive folks to motivate me!

Replies

• hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you like:smile:
  • ummummgood757
    ummummgood757 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 27 year old mother of one.... I am up here to help keep me motivated to lose some weight... Looking at you guys success stories makes me want to continue the fight to losing the weight.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too! :) so far I've lost about 8 pounds, nowhere near my goal weight but am working to achieve it! You can add me as a friend if you like!
  • chelleri1975
    Options
    Hi, a friend of mine recommended this site so here I am...got about half of my body weight to lose so I can be considered at my ideal weight...I need motivation and encouragement desperately before I lose control completely and end up obese for the rest of my life! Please add me as a friend if you are willing to help with that :)