Subway breakfast

Options
I had to go to walmart this morning and decided to pick up breakfast at Subway, I hadn't been there for breakfast before so I was a bit confused. I ended up ordering an english muffin sandwich with egg white and cheese. It was delicious, when I got back to my computer to log it in I was amazed, only 150 calories!!!!! I could have had two. While I know the sodium is probably off the charts, so glad to know there is a low calorie fast food option for breakfast. The lowest calorie sandwich at McDonalds is 300 calories, so nice to know I have options!!!!!

Replies

• jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I had to go to walmart this morning and decided to pick up breakfast at Subway, I hadn't been there for breakfast before so I was a bit confused. I ended up ordering an english muffin sandwich with egg white and cheese. It was delicious, when I got back to my computer to log it in I was amazed, only 150 calories!!!!! I could have had two. While I know the sodium is probably off the charts, so glad to know there is a low calorie fast food option for breakfast. The lowest calorie sandwich at McDonalds is 300 calories, so nice to know I have options!!!!!

Yep I love the English muffin from subway!
  • jmcholden
    jmcholden Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That does sound like a good choice! I am on it!:smile:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    I like to get egg white with turkey, tomato, spinach and onion on flatbread. Subway has awesome breakfast!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i LOVE subway breakfast i get the western egg white melt....... egg whites ham and cheese green peppers and onions 160 cals.... delicious
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    honestly it's really not that bad and I used to load it with veggies - spinach, olives, onions, peppers - turned it into a gourment meal......
  • BrightEyedandHealthy
    Options
    I went to dunkin donuts the other day and have some kinda of flatbread eggwhite and cheese sandwich and it was relatively low cal to if you want more options!! :)
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    It does sound really good, we tried the subway breakfast also recently, and we tried the egg white on flatbread. I skipped the cheese but I added spinach, onions, sweet peppers and Buffalo sauce. OMG it was really good and low calorie. I try to stay away from eggs, but on the run, you can't beat it.
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good to know!!!! : )
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'm quite confused... none of the subways I know do brekky :S