Prostatitus- Anyone suffer from this?

Options
If so, how have you changed up your workout regimen because of this?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    If my husband asked this question I would make him go to the doctor to get it treated. Maybe not enough info here.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    If my husband asked this question I would make him go to the doctor to get it treated. Maybe not enough info here.

i went to the doctor and they have treated it. Problem is its reoccuring which is why i am asking
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    raven56706 wrote: »

i went to the doctor and they have treated it. Problem is its reoccuring which is why i am asking

I'm assuming you're asked your doctor why it's recurring and you have asked to be referred to a urologist. If not that should be your priority over asking us.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Do you bike? I’ve heard that biking can cause/aggravate it.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    aokoye wrote: »

I'm assuming you're asked your doctor why it's recurring and you have asked to be referred to a urologist. If not that should be your priority over asking us.

thank you but i did this already. Was asking around if someone else has had it.
  • aokoye
    Options
    Do you bike? I’ve heard that biking can cause/aggravate it.

Honestly the best bike related video that I've seen about male genital health is really good but at the end of the day their ultimate suggestion is the same as mine (doctor). Here's the link though - it's worth a watch and interesting even if you don't have a prostate.
  • aokoye
    Options
    aokoye wrote: »

thank you but i did this already. Was asking around if someone else has had it.

Good luck - if the urologist you were referred to/went to just threw their hands up I would press more and/or seek a second opinion. Signed the person who had to ultimately find a new orthopedist in order to get their knee issues resolved.