Where are my tea drinkers at?

Options
13»

Replies

• fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I love Republic of Tea Matcha green tea and Vanilla Almond black tea. Also love blueberry tea too
  • Wellness_Whit
    Wellness_Whit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    fittocycle wrote: »
    I love Republic of Tea Matcha green tea and Vanilla Almond black tea. Also love blueberry tea too

The Republic of Tea Vanilla Almond is one of my all time favorites! :)
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    I have soooo many new teas to try now! Thanks y'all! :)
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Tea lover here as well.

I like the Stash brand Dragon Spice Chai is one of my favorites. It makes a great ice tea.
    Also like Twinings teas and do buy Tazo as well.

Vanilla spice chai is nice

Oolong is one of my all time favorites prefer hot.
    Keemun is a black tea also sold by Stash
    Earl Grey and Lady Grey are nice, as well as both Irish and English Breakfast

I like tea both hot and cold, with nothing added to it, and gee for both Oolong and Keemun I normally do in a teaball opposed to teabags.
  • gonzaleze400
    gonzaleze400 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My favorite tea is ginger & turmeric, green tea and Pineapple and cinnamon 👌🏼
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I am such a tea junkie! I love Harney & Sons - Cinnamon Sunset has been a long-time favorite. I first picked up "Cinnamon Spice" and then switched to "Cinnamon Sunset" when I couldn't find the former. I figured I just didn't have a discerning palate because they taste the same to me, but when my grocery store stopped carrying it (SAD FACE) I went to their website to order more and it says it's the same blend in both, just a packaging different! ;D

Anyway, I also love Paris, and when I ordered both they also sent me a sampler of Dragon Pearl Jasmine and Early Grey Supreme, so I look forward to trying those. Some other favorites include Twinnings Lady Grey, and Stash Breakfast in Paris (black/lavender) and Chai Spice. I also like Celestial Seasonings herbal varieties. Bengal Spice and Lavender Lemon Lift are two of my favorites, but their Peach and Apple teas are also quite good.

I order my Harney and Sons tea on Amazon. They have both the Hot Cinnamon Spice and the decaf version. I have a subscription to the Earl Grey Supreme and would definitely subscribe to Paris if that was an option.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    50325276.jpg
  • Mykatet
    Mykatet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Tea addict here. My favorite is London Fog by Harvey and sons. Best tea ever.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I have been a tea addict since I was a little girl. I never add anything (unless it's chai) because my Grandmother always used to say, "If you have to add to it, don't bother drinking it." I miss her so much :) Anyway, I drink black teas in the morning & afternoons and herbals, greens, or white in the evening. As others have mentioned, the Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice is DIVINE. I also love Vanilla Almond and Cinnamon Plum. And minty ones and fruity ones...and flowery ones. You name it! I have so many different teas, it's ridiculous. I'm a huge fan of loose leaf over bagged, too. Just reading your thread has made my day!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I got to Harney and Sons in NYC over the weekend! The place is tea heaven :smile:
    I got the Hot Cinnamon Spice (delicious-surprisingly sweet), English Breakfast (best EB I’ve ever had-so crisp and clean tasting) and Highlands Darjeeling (light but flavorful).

Edit for spelling
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    I really would like to try that Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice tea!
  • workinonit1956
    Options
    I hope you get to try it! Like I said, I was surprised at how sweet it is considering it doesn’t contain sugar. I am drinking it with milk, and I bet it would be good iced also.
  • GratefulWayFarer
    GratefulWayFarer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Green tea (the proper ones, the pellets that open up in hot water) is great, but can take some getting used to if you're used to eating sugar all the time. However if your taste buds work correctly then you will enjoy it.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I love to drink some form of non caffeinated tea at night while watching TV. It keeps me from mindlessly snacking.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Love tea. Usually I drink them plain with no sweetners. Favorite is Tazo zen green tea. My preference is for loose leaf teas, herbal such as lemongrass or peppermint. However, I dislike the fruity, or artificial tasting teas
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I hope you get to try it! Like I said, I was surprised at how sweet it is considering it doesn’t contain sugar. I am drinking it with milk, and I bet it would be good iced also.

It is WAY too sweet for me, but it's better iced, assuming you don't brew your iced tea as strong as your hot tea.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else a Darjeeling fan? Hot brewed with real sugar. Yum.
  • workinonit1956
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Is anyone else a Darjeeling fan? Hot brewed with real sugar. Yum.
    I love Darjeeling, I don’t add sugar to mine-just milk.