Let's support each other!

Options
Looking for fellow ladies to share support with, pure positivity and funny life happenings 💕 I'm almost 27 with 2 kids hoping to have 2 more. Add me and we can help each other.

Replies

• hibigm3401
    hibigm3401 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a nonbinary femme looking for people to add for motivation and encouragement
  • cindyj1992
    cindyj1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there I could use a motivational partner on my 100th time on losing weight journey
  • hattiesgrooming
    hattiesgrooming Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hibigm3401 wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm a nonbinary femme looking for people to add for motivation and encouragement

I added you 💕
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    cindyj1992 wrote: »
    Hey there I could use a motivational partner on my 100th time on losing weight journey

I'm on the same page! I added you 💕
  • chogeland62
    chogeland62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I’m new to MFP. Currently 5 days in. Not new to losing weight (or gaining it back 😖). Having a support system seems like a great way to encourage each other.
  • dawsoncurrandodds
    dawsoncurrandodds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I’m 38 and a mummy of 1. It is my first day back and would love a support system this time.
  • Gorachelann
    Gorachelann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Rachel. It’s been a while since I have used a tracking system but I know it will help with hitting my next big goal! I’ll take all the support I can get.
  • bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi guys/gals
    Feel free to add :)
  • TracyB627
    TracyB627 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me! I just found this app is September and I love it! I pulled my food scale out and I’m counting everything! I wish I had found this sooner!
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    Hello. I’m new to MFP. Currently 5 days in. Not new to losing weight (or gaining it back 😖). Having a support system seems like a great way to encourage each other.

Let's do this 💪
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    Hiya, I’m 38 and a mummy of 1. It is my first day back and would love a support system this time.

Thanks for the add, we can do it!
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    Hi my name is Rachel. It’s been a while since I have used a tracking system but I know it will help with hitting my next big goal! I’ll take all the support I can get.

Support helps ! I'm here to help
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    TracyB627 wrote: »
    Hi there, you can add me! I just found this app is September and I love it! I pulled my food scale out and I’m counting everything! I wish I had found this sooner!

I've used this app many times (without following thru) and it always helps! :)
  • Bambi2810
    Bambi2810 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    On here for the second time and this time I'm gonna make it stick! 24 year old in the UK hoping to get back in shape before spring kicks in, then it's time to play out in the sunshine! Good look to all you lovely people! X
  • kreeseamon
    kreeseamon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven’t figured this app out yet but, I’m looking for someone to be supportive and encouraging, as I would reciprocate the same. I’m up for being added.
  • yvonneangelgoh
    yvonneangelgoh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I slipped in my diet n workout over the last 6 weeks...hope to get in into shape again.

Looking for motivation!!
  • Poodapie
    Poodapie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love an a amazing support team!
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    Bambi2810 wrote: »
    On here for the second time and this time I'm gonna make it stick! 24 year old in the UK hoping to get back in shape before spring kicks in, then it's time to play out in the sunshine! Good look to all you lovely people! X

You rock! This is my first real time too!
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    kreeseamon wrote: »
    I haven’t figured this app out yet but, I’m looking for someone to be supportive and encouraging, as I would reciprocate the same. I’m up for being added.

Here to help! Once you get into this app it is super helpful
  • hattiesgrooming
    Options
    Hi everyone...I slipped in my diet n workout over the last 6 weeks...hope to get in into shape again.

Looking for motivation!!

We can do it!