Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP, but just getting back after taking a bit off. Formerly lost 65 lbs in my first year, and sadly have gained most of it back after some injuries and losing focus and determination. But I now have the specific goal of wanting to become a whitewater raft guide this coming summer, so this winter is all about getting my "rafting body." Looking for friends I can share motivation and workout ideas with.
  • TexasTom40
    TexasTom40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFP and looking to finally use the community to motivate me and encourage me to be consistent. Feel free to add me!!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love to have the support this time around on MFP. The more the merrier! I'm a vegan/vegetarian mum of 3 into martial arts trying to loose the last few pounds. Its been a long journey. I put on 40+kg 7 years ago and slowly loosing it to the point I'm here with the last 10 stubborn pounds. I have some challenges with my health right now so focusing on fitness is not just helping my illnesses but helping me cope.

Even though I'm close to the end I need support to keep in the game.
    So if you can handle my qwerkyness as a kung fu panda add me to your friends. I admit that I'm odd (but I'm nice) not many mums at the school pick up is working on their one inch punch as a mini micro hobby or dream whistfully about butterfly swords and dragon poles. Or occasionally gets strange injuries.. so yes.. Im odd and will probably raise odd kids...But I own that oddness and post nearly every day and support my friends. We are in it together!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Im back again. Trying to maintain and be social. 34 yr old country boy from Kentucky. Say hi or shoot a request
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm not new to MFP but I'd love some more friends to interact with so that I'm motivated to log more consistently. I've been doing keto since April and have lost a little over 40 lbs. Add me! :smiley:
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I can use a kick in the butt if someone wants to give it to me lol
  • MatthewJLeBlanc
    MatthewJLeBlanc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning to everyone. Additional support for accountability and motivation is always a good thing. Feel free to add me and keep up the good work.
  • BlackNuclearDad
    BlackNuclearDad Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm not new to MFP but I'd love some more friends to interact with so that I'm motivated to log more consistently. I've been doing keto since April and have lost a little over 40 lbs. Add me! :smiley: [
    Sent a friend request!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    dYqIFw7.gif
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I am here looking for friends who like to talk,
    and those that like to walk,
    I want friends that will interact,
    it does not matter if you are skinny or fat,
    I enjoy friends that can have some fun,
    and friends that enjoy a good pun,
    I will eat taco's and fries,
    I like food as do most guys,
    I will play joke and flirt,
    that is just an added perk,
    I do not do nudz,
    but I sure am not a prude,
    I do like friends like I,
    what can I say..I am just a guy.
  • KellieLouiseX
    KellieLouiseX Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Coming back to MFP after losing 40lbs but then gaining 39.5lbs back!! I have an open diary and from the UK... feel free to add me!!
  • donaldstokley
    donaldstokley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation. Been using MFP for a while but ready to get serious now.
  • mle2059
    mle2059 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Ive been using this app for about 6-7 weeks, and I love it!
  • IIFYMFORLIFE
    IIFYMFORLIFE Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺️
  • saberika87
    saberika87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is active and has an open diary can feel free to add me 😊 Always looking for motivational and inspiring friends
  • bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • thedreamingeye
    thedreamingeye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • XO__TWOD
    XO__TWOD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need more feed, so Add me!!!