Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• thestevokid
    thestevokid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I've been using MFP for a few years but I only have 1 friend. I'd like to add some people for motivation so send me a request!

-Steve
  • PinksMoves
    PinksMoves Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting over yet again, this time employing IIFYM, daily cardio and weight exercises 3-4 days a week. :) Working on getting my diet in shape. I'm gluten free (allergy) and leaning towards veganism.
  • bhoffman1880
    bhoffman1880 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends! Add me please! :)
  • rebeccabyrnes11
    rebeccabyrnes11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! My diary is public and I'm vegan
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day, my diary is open to friends, and I feel like I've been trying to lose these last five pounds for about two months now...
  • tanya10166
    tanya10166 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need friends and I am committed to logging in daily! Accountability,education and support welcomed!
  • Magdalenethegrump
    Magdalenethegrump Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Starting over again after stress eating to the same weight. Beachbody product enthusiast [p90, p90x, p90x2, hip hop abs, Core de force, insanity]. Doing IF and love weight lifting.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1233+ days logging, active daily, open dairy, workouts posted. In the process of becoming a personal trainer (us army version), full time instructor for the army. feel free to add me.
  • Pipsqueakz
    Pipsqueakz Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    JDMac82 wrote: »
    1233+ days logging, active daily, open dairy, workouts posted. In the process of becoming a personal trainer (us army version), full time instructor for the army. feel free to add me.

You are all the friend you need hahaha!!! Jk!!
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 223 day streak, 102 pounds down and counting. open diary (even though I eat pretty much the same thing everyday lol) and IIFYM follower.
  • skinimin1352
    skinimin1352 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Zoe and Im from Australia'. I've been ana for just over 7 years now and am always looking for new buddies to both give and receive support in losing weight x
  • missj1020
    missj1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HELP I have been vegan for 9 days and still need more structure in planning my meals. Recipes would be appreciated
  • b3434
    b3434 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started...you can add me if you would like :)
  • ambie0817
    ambie0817 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Returning member here! definitely in need of some friends (who doesn't like friends?) feel free to add me!
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Everyone is always free to add me. Daily logger with an open diary for friends. I'm especially interested in connecting with cyclists, runners, swimmers, and triathletes.
  • hannahesmith764
    hannahesmith764 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track again after juggling depression and weight gain! Would love to have inspiring people add me. Any feedback would be great!
  • b3434
    b3434 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    What's good everyone!?!? :)
  • SuzieC2003
    SuzieC2003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Need some new motivational friends, feel free to add me :)