Hey ladies check this out!

Options
I found this cool website.

www.mybodygallery.com

You enter your height, weight, pant and shirt size and it brings up pictures of other woman the same size. So you're not as big as you think you are. I plan on submitting my picture!

Replies

• thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    bump!
  • ETsambouris
    Options
    Just goes to show...we're not alone :happy:
  • wbruni14
    wbruni14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Heh.

I'm an hourglass, so I put that and not a single one of the women's photos that came up was actually an hourglass.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    1.jpg

I'm bad cop.
  • Shanell802
    Options
    Heh.

I'm an hourglass, so I put that and not a single one of the women's photos that came up was actually an hourglass.

Yeah, me too...the pics they showed me are hopefully NOT what I look like. I carry more weight than most...I'm just dense, I guess...but those girls were bigger than I am.
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this... I've gotta go check it out!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Heh.

Haha I noticed that too. I didn't choose an option for that since some woman don't know what they are.
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised :-)
  • rml_16
    Options
    Heh.

Yeah, me too...the pics they showed me are hopefully NOT what I look like. I carry more weight than most...I'm just dense, I guess...but those girls were bigger than I am.

They weren't big. It's nothing to do with size. But when your waist (no matter you weight) is the same width or only very slightly smaller than your hips, you are NOT an hourglass.

I guess these women thought hourglass meant "big boobs" because that was the only thing about their bodies that would qualify.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    OMG I love this!!!!!!!!!!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    There were only 3 pix of my size and they all had huge chests! Mine is small.
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    Also a good side for mothers is theshapeofamother.com

I love that site when I'm feeling down about my post partum body
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Very neat, thanks for sharing. Some of the pictures are so different! The first one, I can only dream of looking like and another I hope I don't look like. LOL. It is interesting to see how different people carry weight differently. That's why everyone's goal weight should be specific to them and not their height!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, according to that I need to go 20lb lower than I'd planned...
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    Also ladies you should think about submitting your picture! I think the site is still fairly new. When I looked at my size, I really didn't see a woman who looked exactly like me cause of the way I carry my weight, and cause of my baby belly haha, so I'm going to do it so hopefully maybe another woman will have the same shape as me and feel encouraged she looks good lol
  • Katz721
    Katz721 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love this site!!! My body image is way off, so this helped me snap back to reality. I plan on uploading a pic too! thanks!!
  • rml_16
    Options
    Also ladies you should think about submitting your picture! I think the site is still fairly new. When I looked at my size, I really didn't see a woman who looked exactly like me cause of the way I carry my weight, and cause of my baby belly haha, so I'm going to do it so hopefully maybe another woman will have the same shape as me and feel encouraged she looks good lol

Good idea. Maybe I'll submit my profile picture from here.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I put in my goal weight and it really motivated me. I didn't think I looked that big = / Hopefully not!