djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Taking a break between shoulders and abs
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    Watching the snow accumulate.

I am so jealous. It's blaring hot summer temps here. Blah!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I have 5 min of down time then I have mommy duties again and take kids to their school for different activities...I want my bed 😩
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    Watching the snow accumulate.

I am so jealous. It's blaring hot summer temps here. Blah!

Same
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Im eating dinner
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Staring at a bag of Halloween candy
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Am going to have to call an electrician tomorrow. The freaking fuse keeps tripping. I have half to reset it twice today. Makes zero sense.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Watching cartoons with my little one
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Watching cartoons with my little one

Aww 💙
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Soaking my feet in an Epsom salt foot bath and flipping through this month's Better Homes and Gardens.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Soaking my feet in an Epsom salt foot bath and flipping through this month's Better Homes and Gardens.

I should do exactly what you're doing after my workout. Lavender Epsom salt foot soak.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

I should do exactly what you're doing after my workout. Lavender Epsom salt foot soak.
    Normally I would advise STRONG caution against pretty much everything that I do, but in this instance I think it's a fine idea. Good luck to you!
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Eating a pizzokie
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    stewarm01 wrote: »
    HeathieM wrote: »
    Mmm in da bed... with a heating pad, a cat and a book...

I'm afraid of cats, definitely couldn't lie down with one in bed.

Oh man i love cats! They're super low maintenance..
  • StelleInCielo
    StelleInCielo Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Killing time before bed.
  • HeathieM
    Options
    Im about to read with my son... waiting on him to brush his teeth..
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Laying down with my son....after his fifth excuse of why he kept having to get up lol chip off the old block though😋

...I always wanted to stay up past my bedtime as a kid...I remember being much younger than him and hearing the end music to the Mary Tyler Moore show @ 9:00 and thinking how I could con my mom to stay up longer🤔 lol....

now Id do just about anything to get in bed before 9....the earlier the better....how funny it all gets turned around! Lol....ah well...one day it'll be their turn right!😄
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Laying down with my son....after his fifth excuse of why he kept having to get up lol chip off the old block though😋

...I always wanted to stay up past my bedtime as a kid...I remember being much younger than him and hearing the end music to the Mary Tyler Moore show @ 9:00 and thinking how I could con my mom to stay up longer🤔 lol....

now Id do just about anything to get in bed before 9....the earlier the better....how funny it all gets turned around! Lol....ah well...one day it'll be their turn right!😄

Enjoy it.. they grow so fast
  • HeathieM
    Options

Enjoy it.. they grow so fast

Yeah they do... my boy is already ten! 😳