Only 3.5 months difference but getting there

Options
Long journey ahead but on the right track sctriqg5c6xl.jpg

Replies

• jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far. It really shows. Keep it up and continued progress to you.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! You’re looking a lot different.

What are your stats and overall plan / goal?

I started the day after you apparently, 7/25/18. It’s been hard but quite a difference already. I’m 39, 6’4”, started at 309 on 7/25, currently at 265 with a goal of 225.
  • ApolloDj2018
    ApolloDj2018 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    Congrats man! You’re looking a lot different.

What are your stats and overall plan / goal?

I started the day after you apparently, 7/25/18. It’s been hard but quite a difference already. I’m 39, 6’4”, started at 309 on 7/25, currently at 265 with a goal of 225.

Started 30th July at 175kg at the minute I'm 161kg , I'm 5'9 tall and want weight loss and better health
  • ApolloDj2018
    Options
    jean133mjg wrote: »
    Congratulations on your success so far. It really shows. Keep it up and continued progress to you.

Thank you so much 🙏
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Looking younger already. Nice, man.
  • KayakerJoe
    KayakerJoe Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done. I started on Aug 15th and went from 105kg to 85.5kg this morning. I’m 6’.

Can’t believe how much muscle is growing.
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great work - you can tell the difference in your appearance - but more important how do you feel? Hopefully much better - keep up the good work and getting healthy.
  • ApolloDj2018
    Options
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Great work - you can tell the difference in your appearance - but more important how do you feel? Hopefully much better - keep up the good work and getting healthy.

I feel great so much fitter as i go gym 3 times a week I can actually walk now without my back stopping me in my tracks , definitely won't be going back to the old me :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!