NO LONGER OBESE BY HALLOWEEN

Options
Hi all, i wanted to start a group for myself and people like me who are considered obese. I'm tired of every Halloween not fiting into costumes and feeling uncomfortable participating in Halloween events due to my size even tho it is my favorite holiday. My highest weight has been 265 in late 2009. With a little over 10 weeks left until the holiday, I would love to be no longer obese. We can weigh in every week. I weigh in on Fridays. You can chose your weigh in day as long as you weigh in every week. You can look up your BMI to find out what weight you need to be to be no longer obese. Even if you have 50 lbs to go to be considered no longer obese, please join. This group will give you the push to lose the extra weight by Halloween. Im very determined, and if you are also, please join. :smile:

8/19/11-212
Weight to be considered no longer obese- 174 or below

Please fill out the form:
CW-
Weight to be consdered no longer obese-

Replies

• Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm in but how and where is the form??
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You can do it ........ I hit the overweight mark about a week ago....:drinker:
  • Ruder94
    Ruder94 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Iam just over weight right now, but would love to knock that down too! I need help and motivation since by weight is coming off so slow now. I have never gotten to go buy a halloween costume before. Would be nice to do for once!
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    What a great group! The day before halloween is my 30th birthday so my goal is down 30 by my 30th! I am down 16 right now, and actually just made it into the overweight category! But keep it up girl! You are doing great!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    CW- 180.4
    Weight to be consdered no longer obese- 175
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Thanks HopefulLeigh=) I get it now=)

I'm in!

CW- 202
    Weight to be consdered no longer obese- 184
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. The ones who have joined to lose before halloween, how are you doing so far on your weight loss? Keep motivated Halloween will be here before we know it and so will the costumes. I weigh in on Friday, took a peak at the scale, liking what Im seeing so far :)
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This will be a good challenge for me! Gotta aim high right?

CW- 211
    Weight to be consdered no longer obese- 186
  • HopefulLeigh
    Options
    As of today, no weight loss yet. I expect to see some by Friday, though.
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    1 lb lost this week. My current weight is 211. My goal for next friday 9/2 is 207. hope everyone is doing good
  • dlibonati
    Options
    Forgot to post on Friday, will be better this week!

Start Weight - 211
    Week 1 weigh in - 207.8
  • dlibonati
    Options
    Start Weight - 211
    Week 1 weigh in - 207.8
    Week 2 weight in - 207

hmm.. going to have to be careful over the long weekend! Thought I had a really good week, but it didnt show up number-wise
  • kellbelle07
    Options
    I'm in too...just found this post...my birthday is 10/23 I love halloween as well and have spent the last 3 years not being able to dress up due to my weight...I'm 28 years old and my CW is 211. I would love to not be obese by Halloween. Weight to be classified as overweight...170...I'm ready for this...good luck to everyone :)
  • HopefulLeigh
    Options
    I regret to say that I didn't make it. I gained.