Accountability Buddies?

Options
Hey everyone! I’m on the hunt for accountability buddies! I have about 150lbs to lose which is a lot of effort. I have the motivation right now but I always love having people to chat with when the going gets tough. I’m in my early twenties and would prefer someone around my age but anyone is welcome to add me! So, I was wondering if anybody out there would want to be buddies? I’m hoping for someone I can chat with and have check-ins with to keep each other accountable and seeing where we’re at. Alternatively, I’d also be super cool with a group chat of some sort with a small group of people all chatting and checking in with each other. Anyone else down? Feel free to post, send me a message or add me :smile:

Replies

• TimeToChange007
    TimeToChange007 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :)
  • CoffeeInTheMtns
    CoffeeInTheMtns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am in my early 30s and after 2 kiddos I want to gain my foot ess back. I have about 30 lbs I would like to lose and I love supporting people as I go it helps me stay motivated!
  • Nephaties
    Nephaties Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've got 65lbs to go to be at my overall goal. Taking baby steps right now so I can have little stepping stone celebrations to help me stay motivated. My first mini goal is to get back under 200..so about 15lbs to go right now. I have a tendancy of either forgetting or becoming unmotivated. Maybe if I have people that I can talk to regularly about weight loss, I'mm keep it in my mind and stay motivated?
  • nikesandbows
    nikesandbows Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @TimeToChange007 you can add me. I’m on my mid twenties. I’ve got around 70-80 more pounds to loose.
  • donielle1313
    donielle1313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm still learning this app. I've got 67lbs to lose. Also looking for chat/support buddies. :)
  • kyda95
    kyda95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @TimeToChange007 you can add me! I began my weight loss journey at 230lbs and am down 70 so far. I have about 30 more lbs to reach my ultimate goal weight.
  • triciegirl2014
    triciegirl2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I have about the same weight loss goal of 150 which and we love to be accountability buddies
  • lisamichelleh
    lisamichelleh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 27 and would like to lose about 20lbs. Though I am already in the (upper end of) healthy BMI range so this goal my change. I started off with about 100lbs to lose so getting there. Would love to be an accountability buddy :smile:
  • simplyRik
    simplyRik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Trying to get back into the swing of things before the new year and every connection helps.
  • KimMcGrath2
    KimMcGrath2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I have approx 60 lbs to go
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Amandah9889
    Amandah9889 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me I need more motivation! I keep falling off the wagon but I’m committed to lose 14lbs by Christmas!