Difficulty

Options
I’m stuck drinking high performance protein shakes per doctors orders, however; they’re causing discomfort and bloating. I’m not meeting the necessary caloric intake for this app so, I have to cheat by adding extra food to my log. I’m doing exactly as my doctor tells me, and this app is refusing to let me complete the diary due to not meeting the requirements. I’m losing weight though so, that’s a bonus. I just hate feeling sick all the time, and hearing the diary this way.

Replies

• DougBobrow
    DougBobrow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    kreeseamon wrote: »
    I’m stuck drinking high performance protein shakes per doctors orders, however; they’re causing discomfort and bloating. I’m not meeting the necessary caloric intake for this app so, I have to cheat by adding extra food to my log. I’m doing exactly as my doctor tells me, and this app is refusing to let me complete the diary due to not meeting the requirements. I’m losing weight though so, that’s a bonus. I just hate feeling sick all the time, and hearing the diary this way.

If you don't mind sharing... are you drinking the shakes for the purpose of weight loss?
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    When you say 'doctor' are you talking about a GP?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You can log just don't click complete. No big deal.
  • kreeseamon
    kreeseamon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Lol a “high performance protein shake”???😂 wth do they put in it? Race fuel?😂😂
  • kreeseamon
    kreeseamon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, I certainly don’t feel like a high octane race car. 🤣🤣🤣