Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    for sure!!! You look great!!!
  • mumster63
    mumster63 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YES, most definately. Your mini love handles are gone!!
    Good work
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! U don't have the love handles and ur stomach looks more toned also! Good job!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!
  • shashaz2002
    Options
    Yes, you can see the difference, CONGRATS!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you all SOO much. I've lost 1.5 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips, arms & legs. I guess I can't really see a difference because I have a "pouch" (thanks to my college days) & am insecure about it. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself & appreciate the progress. I couldn't have done it without MFP & all the support... here's to 23-28 more lbs to go! cheers!
  • aliciadpo
    aliciadpo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    girl, you look awesome!!! So tiny!
    Obviously you can see the difference in your tummy but I can see a difference in your arms too.

great job!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    BIG difference! You look great!!!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you need to lose 23-28 more pounds like you're saying! I would even be skeptical about saying you need to lose 10 more. You don't want to look too thin. Anyway, I for sure notice a difference! You look amazing! So... can I have your before stomach if you're done with it now? LOL I would be doing cartwheels and somersaults down the street if my stomach ever looks like yours! Way to go!
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    Totally...big difference. Looking Great!!!
  • mnbakk
    mnbakk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Definately can tell the difference!! You look great! If you are having trouble seeing it in the mirror try having someone do measurements for you. I did this when I started to lose and couldn't really tell where it was coming off on. Those numbers don't lie!! Congrats on you hard work paying off.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    That is a very noticeable difference, miss!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I don't see the pouch! You look great!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you need to lose 23-28 more pounds like you're saying! I would even be skeptical about saying you need to lose 10 more. You don't want to look too thin. Anyway, I for sure notice a difference! You look amazing! So... can I have your before stomach if you're done with it now? LOL I would be doing cartwheels and somersaults down the street if my stomach ever looks like yours! Way to go!

so true about looking 'too thin' i'd rather look strong then sickly... maybe i'll focus more on building muscle then the number on the scale.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    you look great! we're the same height, but I'm only looking to get down to 122. I'm well-endowed up top and I'd like it to stay that way :wink: feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    totally see a difference...good job!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Uhm yes!! You look great!!! It's amazing how much of a difference 10 pounds can be on people of short stature. I love/hate it.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Clearly!!!! Smaller hips and more defined waist, good on you!
  • stephaniedawn615
    Options
    you can def tell the difference in ur stomach, u look amazing, keep up the good work...
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely a difference :)

We all tend to see in ourselves what still needs improvement (whether it does or not) and miss what has already happened for the good.
    so true about looking 'too thin' i'd rather look strong then sickly... maybe i'll focus more on building muscle then the number on the scale.

Good choice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!