This is Absolutely SICK..!!

Options

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    She's not the only one. There's another lady out there doing it too.. but I dont know her name. And she's a single mom to a daughter. Selfish.

Here's one: http://susanneeman.com/

There's another though somewhere.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I said it once and I'll say it again on this subejct:

WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE GOALS.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an accomplishment <sarcasm font>

Soon her medical insurance company (I can only hope it is not Medicaid) will be making huge payments towards this decision. Shame on her. If she has Medicaid, she should have it revoked.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    oh my lord! the pictures are shocking enough! shall read it now!
    eeek!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh my! There are not any words to describe how terrible that is! 21,000 calories a day???? All I can say is OMG!!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I said it once and I'll say it again on this subejct:

WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE GOALS.

And I bet hers is easier and more enjoyable than ours! :-)
  • chantihayes
    Options
    omg i was going to post this! I saw this just this morning!
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Omg I feel sick after reading that...Her kids look miserable I would be so ashamed of my mother uggghhh. I happy shes happy with the way she looks but her example is atrocious FAT IS NOT HEALTHY
  • cnldance
    cnldance Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    reading her diet made me want to vomit. that is soooo much food! but hey, if she's happy with herself, then i dont see what the problem is--that is, until she ends up killing herself and clogging those arteries, etc. smh. eh. im indifferent toward this subject :huh:
  • jenny138
    jenny138 Posts: 46
    Options
    Thats just awful!!! She obviously does not care that her children will not have a mother when this disease kills her!! Its all about publicity anymore. If people wouldn't show her the attention, im sure she wouldn't go that far!! it bothers me what people will do for a shot in the spotlight!!!!!!:mad:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I just like the line "I want to remind fat people that it is ok for them to be that way".

Uh, no.. It is not ok. If you have any concern for your health or for your children's health, you would not be saying that.
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :-(
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    that is repulsive....the amount of calories she has in one day i have in over 2 weeks...ewwww.....and no wonder why america gets a bad rap
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    "I DON'T SEE ANY PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS"?!?!?!?!?!?!?! A DOCTOR doesn't see any, but as a mental health professional... I DO!!! Not JUST the goal itself, but the bizarre thought processes she has developed to justify why this is a good idea! WOW
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    that is repulsive....the amount of calories she has in one day i have in over 2 weeks...ewwww.....and no wonder why america gets a bad rap
    There's a woman in England doing the same thing ...
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    Super Size Big Beautiful Women, I thought that title seemed funny and charitable, considering that woman is ghastly. It is people like her is the reason health insurance are so high, the more unhealthy the majority becomes the more the average insurance becomes.
    Sorry if i seem like i'm being mean but this woman makes of a mockery of human dignity.
  • bobaloo22
    bobaloo22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Too fat to work... so welfare is footing her grocery tab?? Good thing there are other people to work hard to pay taxes.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    The daily mail is a rag, sensationalist bollox which probably is so far from the actual truth it's unrecognisable. I don't get why all the americans on here keep referring to it.

It's like a tabloid by the checkout of a supermarket. Don't be sucked in.

One day she's disgusting, the next day curvy women are back in fashion, the next day someones too thin then they are too fat. It's all their women hating agenda.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    umm, well. yeah. :noway:

good luck w/ that i guess.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless!