Mom Bod...

Options
Has got to go. Single mom of an almost 10 month old! I’ve started the Transphormation and have cut my eating to completely clean minus 1 cheat meal per week. I am not in the dating scene so I am not looking to loose for anyone but myself. Would like to find a couple of friends to chat with and stay motivated/positive! Thx :)

Replies

• relli399
    relli399 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you kaylaswede6324 for taking initiative to something for yourself. You deserve it. Best of luck to you.👍
  • donielle1313
    donielle1313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had three babies in 2 years so I know all about the mom bod!! Lol I use to workout all the time and after 2 pregnancies and one being twins... My muscles and body are weak and not the same.. I'm ready to put that bod in the past and become a better me. Here to support you!! I have two 1 and 1/2yr olds and a 3 month old.
  • XO__TWOD
    XO__TWOD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Glad you’re trying to get into better shape for yourself, that’s an amazing way to start. Keeps your mind focused.

I wish I can help, but my son is 5 and I’m still trying to lose the last 20 pounds to get to my pre pregnancy weight.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have 3 children 4, 2 and 8months. I've basically pretty much been pregnant since 2014 lol!
    But now I'm done! And I'm working to getting my body back too.
    Although with 3 kids it's hard! Finding time to work out and finding time to make something proper for myself rather than snacking all day!
  • Amandah9889
    Amandah9889 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve got 2 kids 3yrs and 1yrs. I have about 85lbs to lose.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm also losing the baby weight! I have 3 kids, 4 years old, 2 years old and 10 months old. Lost 12lbs, got another 25-45lbs to lose.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had three babies in 2 years so I know all about the mom bod!! Lol I use to workout all the time and after 2 pregnancies and one being twins... My muscles and body are weak and not the same.. I'm ready to put that bod in the past and become a better me. Here to support you!! I have two 1 and 1/2yr olds and a 3 month old.

OMG, hands down to you! I can't imagine having the energy to do anything except survive in your shoes. Having had virtual twins, I can't imagine adding a baby while they were still toddlers. Thank goodness there's such things as grocery delivery, Uber Eats and Amazon Prime Now. I'd never leave the house. LOL
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    xmarye wrote: »
    I'm also losing the baby weight! I have 3 kids, 4 years old, 2 years old and 10 months old. Lost 12lbs, got another 25-45lbs to lose.

Haha how similar are our kids ages lol!
  • rmrbrady
    rmrbrady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve just had my 4th she’s 12weeks old I have an 8 6 and 3 year old too. I was very sick with this pregnancy so zero exercise and poor diet. I’ve lost 28lbs since having my baby and I’ve 28lbs more to go!
  • drewgun
    drewgun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A good fat burn I've learned is fasted HIIT. Wake up, walk a couple of minutes, then sprint to get your heart rate to 80%, then walk to get it down to below 120, then do it again. It can burn fat for days. Only do this a max 3 times a week. For HR, take 220 subtract age, then multiply by .80 and that will be your 80% rate. Afterwards take in protein. You can do whatever exercise, you just want the HR to go up. Also, take measurements over the scale and make sure to take enough protein or your body will is protein as fuel, not the carbs or fat. It will even attack the muscles to get the amino it needs.