What’s usually your biggest meal of the day?

Options
13»

Replies

• garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Evening meal for me. This meal usually accounts for 1/2 to 2/3 of my daily allowance. I've lost 75 pounds and am maintaining with this pattern.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,409 Member
    Options
    On work days, it's my midday meal. At home? Supper
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    On weekdays my evening meal is largest. On weekends it is usually my midday meal.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    During the week it’s dinner. It changes on the weekend depending on what we’re doing.
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Breakfast by far!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Dinner for sure. Dinner, lunch, then breakfast is my smallest.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Dinner. I have coffee with my flavored creamer in the morning, a small afternoon snack if I'm hungry, and dinner. Works with my natural eating pattern, easier for me to keep my deficit even when traveling and racing.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I eat at 10 and 3-4ish as that seems to be my natural hunger times so my brunch and dinner are about equal at 500 calories or so and it sometimes leaves room for a snack.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Lunch is the main meal at our house. My husband and I work evenings, so I prepare a cooked meal at noon. We pack what most people would consider a lunch "to go" for our evening meal at work.
    We still snack in the evenings when we get home, though.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Dinner. I tend to want to snack at night, but am usually fine in the mornings/afternoons. This way I'm full all the way through bedtime. Also I eat breakfast/lunch at work, and my husband isn't dieting so I'll usually make a "normal" meal for dinner and prepare our work meals separately.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    When I don't end up snacking on office treats my ideal day goes like.

Coffee with Cream until noon.

Medium Sized Lunch

Pre Workout Protein snack fo some kind

Large Dinner

Bedtime Snack
  • NeymarMessiFCB
    NeymarMessiFCB Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I try to make it breakfast, but a lot of times it ends up as dinner. The people I eat with tend to just eat a lot of food before bedtime aka dinner.
  • jryepin93
    jryepin93 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine is always dinner. I'm so busy in the morning and afternoon that I can get away with small snacks so I can eat a 700 cal dinner when I get home.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    During the week dinner for sure. Sometime I will only snack and not really have another meal depending on my workout that day and how hungry I am. On weekends we do family brunch and that’s definitely my largest meal those two days.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Other than on days I am going out to dinner, when I save room at other meals and have a big dinner, my meals currently are all around the same size. But to the extent they differ, its more likely that breakfast and lunch will be a bit smaller and dinner a bit bigger (or I'll have a little room for an immediately post dinner something special).