Relacore? Has anyone tried for stress?

Options
Last night I purchased Relacore to help aid me with my diet and exercise program. Before you tell me that pills don't work blah blah blah please undertsand that I am incorporating it, not looking for a quick fix and my main reason for wanting to try it is because I am very stressed in my life due to school and this so suppose to help.

So my question is:

If you tried it, how does it make you FEEL? Does it make you feel wired like a diet pill? I'm afarid to actually take it today because I do not want to feel wired :(

And of course the age old question did it help you, and how did it help you?

Thanks!!!

Replies

• erinlyon76
    Options
    I love it! I hate diet pills, the jittery feeling they give me. But I decided to try Relacore because it said it was also a mood enhancer. And for me anyway, I can definitly tell I've been in a better mood with it. I also have more energy throughout the day. I have a desk job & before come about 2:00 in the afternoon I was fighting to stay awake. Not with this stuff. But yet I'm not jittery. Just awake. As far as weight loss, couldnt tell a difference with it. But the other advantages are enough for me. I take mine in the morning & at lunch, I don't take them in the evening.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it didn't seem to work for me. :-( I think B vitamins tend to work better for me.

PS: I ADORE puggles!!!!!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    This is an old thread, but I am interested in any feedback here.

Several years ago, when I was still looking for a magic bullet to promote slimness, and before I learned about MFP, I tried Relacore. At that time I noticed that it really seemed to make me calmer (reduce stress), but I didn't notice much help with the weight loss. I stopped using it, since I really didn't like putting anything drug related--even herbal--in my system that is not absolutely necessary.

So fast-forward a few years. I am now a 2+ year MFP veteran and have learned that the real way to slimness (and better nutritional health) involves eating better and exercising more. I've lost all my weight, and am currently maintaining and trying to improve my overall health and fitness by continuing to eat right and exercise. I'm especially interested in reducing my body fat percentage.

So, I've hit an especially stressful time in my life. I got to the point where I was wanting to cry everyday, out of frustration, and I just felt out of control, like I was barely coping with life.

A few days ago, I was reading an online article about cortisol and stress, and it made me think of relacore again. So I got some and started taking 1/2 of the recommended dose (I am very small).

WOW!! already, in just 3 days, I feel so much calmer. My shoulders are no longer bunched up and aching, and I haven't been going around feeling like i am about to fall apart and cry! It really is amazing. I'm interested to see if it really helps reduce belly fat now, as I am eating right, etc.

So, is there anyone else out ther using this? Any good effects? Any side effects?? I'd really like to know, because I really do need the help with stress, but I sure don't want to have problems with side effects.
  • gracieallen5095
    Options
    It actually help get rid of belly fat only if you can remember to take this every day. This didn’t worked for me so well, as I was not faithfully taking it. I’m little shocked there aren’t more reviews for it, I found one of good review on Consumer Health Digest.