Dating disaster stories...

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
My impending doom tonight makes me curious...

What are your worst date stories?

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    is it date night with the tall man?!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I went out with a girl one night... We went to walk on the beach. Had a nice time. It was getting late so we headed home. I wasnt paying attention and the next thing I know shes butt naked in my passenger seat telling me to pull over. Needless to say I was blowing read lights trying to make it home as fast as possible. I scrubbed the crap outta the seat and needless to say I didnt talk to her after that.

HA!!!! TOP THAT!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You've heard all mine:)

Best one and it wasn't even that great: First date... he wanted us to sneak into another movie after ours had finished.

Then wondered why I wouldn't return my phone calls.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I went out with a girl one night... We went to walk on the beach. Had a nice time. It was getting late so we headed home. I wasnt paying attention and the next thing I know shes butt naked in my passenger seat telling me to pull over. Needless to say I was blowing read lights trying to make it home as fast as possible. I scrubbed the crap outta the seat and needless to say I didnt talk to her after that.

HA!!!! TOP THAT!

That sounds like a good time to me, prude;)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I thought at one point it would be a good idea to not talk about my kids a whole lot before or when first meeting someone. i can be an overzealous mom. i mentioned them on a first date once and a guy, who had apparently forgotten i had mentioned them a few times before, said, "Wait! You have KIDS?!?!?!" When I replied that I did, he got up from dinner and went to pay the check then returned and said, "If you have kids, you have germs.... do you know how many germs are all over little kids? You're probably infested right now. I have to go home and shower. please dont contact me again". Then he walked out and I laughed hysterically and told the people at the next table the whole story. I'm still friends with those people from the next table by the way!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

HA!!!! TOP THAT!

for a guy, how is that a disaster???
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im all for it.. but not after meeting 3 hours before!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Note to self: Do not get naked in car.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    is it date night with the tall man?!

Indeed :)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i went on a blind date once....i was mean though. I let the guy "who i did not find attractive at all" buy me dinner and some drinks, and i told him that i needed a cigarette and needed to get them out of my car....well....i just took off and left. wasnt a disaster for me, but it was for him
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Got set up by a mutual friend, met him and thought he was about 25 and he thought I was about 17. Reality was I was 22 and he was 19. He was excited because I could legally buy booze. :laugh: We went with a group of people to watch NCAA basketball on big screen (hey, it was 1982) and drink beer. He ignored me the entire night and talked all night long to my suite-mate. On the way home, he had me drive since I was the most sober one. Had to pull over multiple times to let the guys out to pee. Finally, we are almost back to town when he insists I pull into the lake area. Cops follow....we are asked to step out of the car....asked for permission to look in trunk....fool lays himself across the trunk loudly and drunkenly proclaiming "you have to tell me what you're looking for". Meanwhile I am panicking thinking he has a body in the trunk! Turns out there was nothing in the trunk but he couldn't remember if he had taken his guns out of there earlier. :laugh: Dropped fool off and walked home *****ing the whole time to my friend and suite-mate about what a wasted night that was. Ended up marrying him!
  • kpersons1
    Options

HA!!!! TOP THAT!

Yeah, thats nasty
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    I thought at one point it would be a good idea to not talk about my kids a whole lot before or when first meeting someone. i can be an overzealous mom. i mentioned them on a first date once and a guy, who had apparently forgotten i had mentioned them a few times before, said, "Wait! You have KIDS?!?!?!" When I replied that I did, he got up from dinner and went to pay the check then returned and said, "If you have kids, you have germs.... do you know how many germs are all over little kids? You're probably infested right now. I have to go home and shower. please dont contact me again". Then he walked out and I laughed hysterically and told the people at the next table the whole story. I'm still friends with those people from the next table by the way!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAA what a weirdo!!!!!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options

or wait for 4 hours.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I was called the wrong name on one of my first dates.... yeah....
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I went out on a date with a guy and every time he kissed me, it felt like a dog trying to lick my mouth. Not sure what he THOUGHT he was kissing, but my face wasn't the place... Pretty disgusting.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    You've heard all mine:)

Best one and it wasn't even that great: First date... he wanted us to sneak into another movie after ours had finished.

Then wondered why I wouldn't return my phone calls.
    i so would of been down for that! lol would of reminded me of when i was a kid
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    but feel free to get naked in the restaurant...it's a great ice breaker
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Got set up by a mutual friend, met him and thought he was about 25 and he thought I was about 17. Reality was I was 22 and he was 19. He was excited because I could legally buy booze. :laugh: We went with a group of people to watch NCAA basketball on big screen (hey, it was 1982) and drink beer. He ignored me the entire night and talked all night long to my suite-mate. On the way home, he had me drive since I was the most sober one. Had to pull over multiple times to let the guys out to pee. Finally, we are almost back to town when he insists I pull into the lake area. Cops follow....we are asked to step out of the car....asked for permission to look in trunk....fool lays himself across the trunk loudly and drunkenly proclaiming "you have to tell me what you're looking for". Meanwhile I am panicking thinking he has a body in the trunk! Turns out there was nothing in the trunk but he couldn't remember if he had taken his guns out of there earlier. :laugh: Dropped fool off and walked home *****ing the whole time to my friend and suite-mate about what a wasted night that was. Ended up marrying him!

hahahahaha this cracked me up! you married him too!!

on a side note, I was 22 and my hub was 19 when we married. :flowerforyou: