A new means for motivation I've given myself

Options
So yesterday I went out and I got myself some new jeans. The catch, however, is that the jeans are a tad bit small. And now I'm forced to lose the weight to fit into them. So now whenever I'm reaching for my comfort foods, I think to myself 'the jeans wont fit if you eat that.'

Replies

• FlowerTaming
    FlowerTaming Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I went out and I got myself some new jeans. The catch, however, is that the jeans are a tad bit small. And now I'm forced to lose the weight to fit into them. So now whenever I'm reaching for my comfort foods, I think to myself 'the jeans wont fit if you eat that.'
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I did that a long time ago. I wasnt' motivated then though. I have like three pairs of jeans with the tags still on them from 2005 :grumble:

At least I kept them, now I should be in them soon :happy:
  • FlowerTaming
    FlowerTaming Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's good that you shouold be able to fit in to them soon, keep up the good work.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I kind of did that...well...not really...my sister gave me a bunch of pants that were at least a size too small for me and a friend gave me some shirts that were too small, too. This week, however, they fit! All of them! The shirts AND the pants! AND other pants that I haven't worn in years! The scale doesn't show a huge loss but the clothes tell the real story! Keep those pants at the front of your closet and try them on every two weeks instead of weighing in. It's a great feeling!