13»

Replies

• iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Absolutely, no question about it!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You can most definitely see a difference! Great work!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, yes...you went from skinny to more skinny. Congrats
  • jameslucy
    jameslucy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    well done - u look great. What kind of eating and exercise plan did you follow.
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    For sure girl! Way to go
  • NFFitzgerald
    NFFitzgerald Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can totally see a difference. this makes me excited to lose 10lbs!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job!!! You can really see it, looks more like you lost 20 lbs!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    well done - u look great. What kind of eating and exercise plan did you follow.

thank you!!! I usually work out 3-4 times a week. Each workout I do 45-60min of cardio & 15-20 min of weights depending on the day. I work out in the AM so if I over sleep I don't get to do as much strength. I stay at 1200 for days that I don't workout and 1200-1400 + workout calories on days that I do workout. I also pick one weekend day where I let myself ‘cheat’ one meal. I should probably stop doing it but I’ve found if I don’t give myself that one break in a week, the entire week is a bad week. haha
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Definitely a difference! You look great. Only 10-12 lbs can make a big difference. Well done!
  • ChrisFA5
    ChrisFA5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You have to be kidding, there is a surprising amount of change in your stomach. Nice work. Your face looks a little inflated though.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I definitely can! Keep it up!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Cool progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!