Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights

Options
I did it! I took the first step and did the first level workout of "Shred it With Weights". I was worried I wasn't going to be able to make it through the whole 30 min, but I did! Yay for me! :) Anyone want to join me on this journey? Feel free to friend me and together we can do it! :)

Replies

• RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! I LOVE her workouts- I lift weights and never thought a 3 lbs weight would kick my butt haha but it did in a good way :) keep up the good work!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I alternate 30DS, R30 & KS. I just got the KS yesterday so I've only done it once but I'm totally down for doing it tomorrow!!!!
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am doing a combination of p90x and 30DS. I have to say p90x is hard on your wrists in a way that 30DS isn't. That is something I love about Jillian Michaels dvds.
  • Sandy642
    Sandy642 Posts: 5
    Options
    awesome job!!! I LOVE her workouts- I lift weights and never thought a 3 lbs weight would kick my butt haha but it did in a good way :) keep up the good work!

Thank you! I used a 5lb weight. Whew! I don't think I have sweated or worked that hard in a LONG time, even on the elliptical.
  • Sandy642
    Sandy642 Posts: 5
    Options
    I alternate 30DS, R30 & KS. I just got the KS yesterday so I've only done it once but I'm totally down for doing it tomorrow!!!!

30DS? is that the 30 Day Shred??
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

30DS? is that the 30 Day Shred??

Yes, sorry. I abbreviate my work-outs because I put them on a work-out calendar (it helps me keep track of progress and goals).
    30DS - 30 Day Shred
    R30 - Ripped in 30
    KS - Kettlebell Shred (aka Shred It with Weights)
  • scl552
    scl552 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, are you still doing Shred it with Weights? I just started this week, and I like it so far. My thighs have been burning all week, so I guess it working! What kind of results did you see?

Thanks! :smile:
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I recently did about 3 weeks of Shred It With Weights and you will be happy with the results! I lost my love handles and the pudge that hangs over the back part of my pants. I think I lost about 10 inches between my waist, chest, legs, and arms. I mostly did the first level-the second one was really tough. Mainly one move that I just don't know how anyone can do it!
  • scl552
    scl552 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! I've tried about 4 different programs since the beginning of the year and haven't found anything that has made a difference. It can be so frustrating. I don't have a whole lot to lose (about 15 pounds), so I didn't think it would so hard, but boy was I wrong. I'm really hoping this works. Today is my 4th day with this workout.. and I plan to continue it everyday for at least a month to start. I'm still on the level 1 workout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!