Looking for friends for motivation and support.

Options
I have gained weight due to many health issues, depression, family health issues, etc. I have been diagnosed with 3 autoimmune diseases, high pulse rate, depression, anxiety, removed Gallbladder this year, and others i know I'm forgetting. I also have a 14 years old son with severe autism with intellectual disability and is non verbal. He has many behavioral issues that are very tough on my body. I also have a husband with Multiple Sclerosis. Our lives have been tough in general in the last 10 years. Just finally caught up with me. I have reached 100 pounds overweight and strongly need to lose this weight for my family. My weight has caused the most depression. Please help with support and motivation. Tips to help with weight loss. Anything will help. Thank you for your time.

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hugs. I'm sorry that you have had to deal with so much :(
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    lsands wrote: »
    I have gained weight due to many health issues, depression, family health issues, etc. I have been diagnosed with 3 autoimmune diseases, high pulse rate, depression, anxiety, removed Gallbladder this year, and others i know I'm forgetting. I also have a 14 years old son with severe autism with intellectual disability and is non verbal. He has many behavioral issues that are very tough on my body. I also have a husband with Multiple Sclerosis. Our lives have been tough in general in the last 10 years. Just finally caught up with me. I have reached 100 pounds overweight and strongly need to lose this weight for my family. My weight has caused the most depression. Please help with support and motivation. Tips to help with weight loss. Anything will help. Thank you for your time.

I know from personal experience of caring for a child/ young adult with special needs and a sick partner, it's hard to concentrate on yourself and often this will not happen, try to make your everyday foods healthy ones, logging is key but this may well be an issue for you given your time constraints, but it helps you identify any problem foods that need to be swapped up. Again excercise and finding the time, do you have any respite where you can go and do an activity you enjoy, this would give you some much needed recharge. I wish you good luck
  • EASTAFRICAN12340
    Options
    Add me up
  • starchaser22
    starchaser22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me starchaser22 x good to share ideas x