This is Absolutely SICK..!!

Options

Replies

• FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    The daily mail is a rag, sensationalist bollox which probably is so far from the actual truth it's unrecognisable. I don't get why all the americans on here keep referring to it.

It's like a tabloid by the checkout of a supermarket. Don't be sucked in.

One day she's disgusting, the next day curvy women are back in fashion, the next day someones too thin then they are too fat. It's all their women hating agenda.

You're right. It's a rag. However, this story has been covered in the US as well. She also has a blog and twitter that you can follow to watch her "attain her dreams" of being the world's fattest woman. What bothers me is that she is on disability, Medicaid, receives every government check that she can (housing, food, etc)----and is using that money to make herself fatter. My son has Autism. He is doing great. However, even after years of intense therapy and SOOOO much progress, he may never be able to hold down a job or live completely on his own. He didn't choose to be this way. Paying for his insurance cripples us financially, but we make too much money for him to get any assistance at all. People that are on Medicaid and Social Security (Disability) due to morbid obesity should be forced to at least ATTEMPT to lose weight in much the same way that people on Unemployment have to attempt to find a job----or they should lose their benefits.
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    suicide by food. enough said. that is really VERY sad. especially for her children.
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The daily mail is a rag, sensationalist bollox which probably is so far from the actual truth it's unrecognisable. I don't get why all the americans on here keep referring to it.

One day she's disgusting, the next day curvy women are back in fashion, the next day someones too thin then they are too fat. It's all their women hating agenda.

You're right. It's a rag. However, this story has been covered in the US as well. She also has a blog and twitter that you can follow to watch her "attain her dreams" of being the world's fattest woman. What bothers me is that she is on disability, Medicaid, receives every government check that she can (housing, food, etc)----and is using that money to make herself fatter. My son has Autism. He is doing great. However, even after years of intense therapy and SOOOO much progress, he may never be able to hold down a job or live completely on his own. He didn't choose to be this way. Paying for his insurance cripples us financially, but we make too much money for him to get any assistance at all. People that are on Medicaid and Social Security (Disability) due to morbid obesity should be forced to at least ATTEMPT to lose weight in much the same way that people on Unemployment have to attempt to find a job----or they should lose their benefits.

Very well said!
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    Thats is just crazy! What in the world is she thinking?
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

Totally Agreed, I also believe we should give pee tests for unemployment and other monetary aid. If I have to take a test to get a job and make money they should have to take one to get free money that we are all working to give them. Plus if you can't pass a pee test then how are you out looking for work? and where are you getting the money for the drugs?
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/susanneeman

Blog: http://susanneeman.com/bio.html

Her sons are not as excited with the health issues that are sure to follow although Susanne insists she takes her “daily waddle” and maintains her health by stretching and exercising.

Her son Brendin says, “It makes me kind of sad because I don’t want to lose my mom.”

Wow, I am speechless... She doesn't care how they feel about this at all.

A video about her: http://wcrz.com/728-pound-susan-eman-wants-to-be-the-worlds-fattest-woman-video/

I don't know about you guys... but I just got more motivated then ever to lose my last 50-60lbs.

She eats more in one day than I did in the last 16 months...
  • mousumi30
    Options
    I am sorry,but this kind of thinking is not normal.She needs therapy and soon, feel so sorry for those two kids
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I feel sory for her and her children. I have nothing againist loving your self. No matter what size you are love starts from inside out but she's a fool. There is no way in hell she feels good or thinks she's sexy. She can't even walk around the grocery store. She says men gave her more attention but the only men in her life are those poor boys. Shouldn't she be deemed unfit as a mother? How can she take care of her children with this life style. Too me its no different that a drug addict. She is purposely doing this. People really will sell thier souls to the devil for 15 minutes of fame.
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Wow, just.... wow.
    People really will sell thier souls to the devil for 15 minutes of fame.

I totally agree!

What the eff is wrong with people these days?! :sick:
  • maclynn62
    Options
    what i can't understand is why haven't the social care people stepped in, the effects it's going to have on her kids will be horrible.
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    One example of why socialized medicare is a bad idea. Nobody but this woman should have to pay for any health implications that come with this stupid diet.
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    This lady should be shot.... her poor kids! I'm going to feel sorry for the people who will have to cut open her house just to carry her dead body out.
  • trailrider1963
    Options
    The opposite of this type of delusional thinking is anorexia. What a waste of a life.
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    that is so gross but did anyone notice that her two sons looked to be a normal weight ??
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    "I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day,’ she said. 'My muscles need to hold up to my weight, so I have to stay strong"

:noway: Seriously?

So she acknowledges the importance of health and fitness yet at the same time is slowly killing herself.

I agree with the other posters, I really hope she isn't on public assistance doing this on our dimes (but how can she not be if she isn't working?)

Our society needs a major overhaul.

I used to babysit for a woman who's son has muscular dystrophy, he needs assistance and can not get it. You know what they told her?? To get divorced (even if it is just on paper) to get the assistance. :noway:

This is the solution to families that need help? Tear them apart? smh
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    QUOTE: What bothers me is that she is on disability, Medicaid, receives every government check that she can (housing, food, etc)----and is using that money to make herself fatter. My son has Autism. He is doing great. However, even after years of intense therapy and SOOOO much progress, he may never be able to hold down a job or live completely on his own. He didn't choose to be this way. Paying for his insurance cripples us financially, but we make too much money for him to get any assistance at all. People that are on Medicaid and Social Security (Disability) due to morbid obesity should be forced to at least ATTEMPT to lose weight in much the same way that people on Unemployment have to attempt to find a job----or they should lose their benefits.
    [/quote]

I so agree about the disability and Medicaid...My son also is autistic and he is an adult and still lives at home and we still provide mostly for him...Because he has not held a job, he does not qualify for Social Security Disability...He does get SSI, however, because he lives at home he is not entitled to full benefits...He does not qualify for food stamps because he is not 23 years old yet...What the %#@& is wrong with THIS picture..?????????? :mad:
  • kaitoula
    kaitoula Posts: 16
    Options
    I was just about to comment on the cost of all that food and where she could be getting the money for it. I expected that she was getting funding but I agree that there is something seriously wrong with any government agency that is providng financial assistance to someone to willingly kill themselves. There are so many people, like your son, who would benefit from this aid and clearly have a justifiable need.

I wonder if this story is a fraud that has been made up by that newspaper to capture the attention that it has received so far. If it's real, it's just plain disgusting in every respect.
  • hurrayhurrah
    Options
    It's just sad that this woman is trying to break a record by ruining her health. I can't believe the doctor who said there's nothing wrong mentally going on here. Excuse me, this woman obviously has some sort of issue.

Ugh. I feel bad for her.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i feel bad for her, and i feel bad for her family.
    i would be worried for her if i were her children and family. I wouldn't support her on this crazy goal of hers at all.

it's like she is making exuces on why trying to become (xx amount of weight) is a GOOD idea!?
    her "exercising" of waddling and stretching, and doing blood tests, and blood preasure tests is her way of making herself feel like she is killing herself the healthy way....
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't help but think that she just gave up on trying to lose weight and is hiding behind this "goal". Trying to act like this is something she is really happy about when in fact she probably isn't other than it gives her license to continue eating. Her kids definitely do not look happy about it.

If she is determined to kill herself with food, why not let her kids go ahead and start living with her sister now instead of forcing them to watch her kill herself with food?

I agree 100% with everything you said. Her poor kids.....