What's for dinner?

13»

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    Ezekial tortilla with smoked tofu, string cheese, sliced onions, mustard, and raw sauerkraut; boatload of dark-roasted fresh brussels sprouts with white wine vinegar and coarse sea salt.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I love seeing so many people eating roasted brussels! They're my favorite.

We're having them tonight too. With lentil loaf for the veggies, meatloaf for the carnivores. Baked potatoes. There's also some leftover baked delicata squash.
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Home made navy bean and ham soup, salad, dark bread
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    veggie burger, 1 serving of frozen fries and small side salad-
    then dessert
  • swatson99
    swatson99 Posts: 53 Member
    Quick Homemade chili. 1 lb. 93% lean beef, Large can of Rotel, 2 packets of McCormick chili seasoning, 2 cans Bush's chili beans or other beans if you prefer, 1 1/2 cups water and salt to taste. I only add water because I like mine kind of soupy. You don't have to add as much if you like it thicker. Makes 7 servings if you do two heaping ladles full per bowl. I put it in MFP recipes so it counts the calories for me. Super quick and delicious on a cold day in winter. Add some jalapeno peppers, a couple of tortilla chips crunched up, a dollop of sour cream and a little shredded cheddar cheese if you like.
  • Odd_Equestrian
    Odd_Equestrian Posts: 43 Member
    Mexican Skillet :)

Chorizo, corn, beans, rice, rotel, spices, cheese, and sour cream for my fiance
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    edited November 2018
    o9wxmk8y3xf7.jpg
    Baked Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings with Artichoke & Blue Cheese Salad and a little hot sauce on the side.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2018
    Red Lobster:
    bowl of lobster bisque soup
    1 cheese biscuit
    Ceasar salad
    Ultimate Feast: Lobster tail, Alaskan crab legs, fried shrimp, extra fried shrimp in lieu of the shrimp scampi, baked potato (w/butter and sour cream)
    glasses of Ice water to drink

I'll eat about HALF or so of these things (except the ceasar salad, the crab legs & lobster tail with melted butter/ghee and lemon and the 1 cheese biscuit--I'm eating ALL of that) and bring the rest home for lunch or dinner tomorrow

ETA: I'll have a big ole pomegranate later on tonight for dessert
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    Winter squash patties (like a potato patty) with elephant garlic, sage and black pepper mixed in, plus a thick slice of onion on the bottom side when I fry them in olive oil, and some gouda melted on top; on the side, heaping plate of raw hakurei turnips, celery, cucumber, orange bell pepper. Snacked on some Wensleydale with cranberries while cooking.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Lomito de costilla con mole negro, asado de papas y insalada verde. Y beber vino de Malbec. Pork Tenderloin from the end of the rib with mole negro, roasted potaoes and green salad. And to drink, Malbec wine.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Chili Colorado. It is a Mexican beef stew made with a chili sauce. I am eating it with cilantro rice.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2018
    Tuna salad (made with lots of real mayo, mustard, trader joe's wasabi mayo, chopped bell peppers, green onions, celery, sweet onions, pickle relish, a lot of chopped boiled eggs and paprika generously sprinkled on top) on a bed of ice cold iceberg lettuce, some cherry tomatoes and a nice size/amount of green/red/black grapes on the side. Water to wash it all down.