Not bragging 😮!

I’m new here but I have been as heavy as 18 stone before, I hit a vegan diet and dropped down to 10 stone and I actually lost 5 stone in 2 weeks when I begun the journey! Now my goal is to go back up to near 18 stone remaining on a clean whole food vegan diet... does everyone here think this could be possible or will I have to trade my vegan diet for weight gain???zafh1ukcitbp.png

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    you lost 70lbs in 2 weeks? :huh: :noway:
  • TavistockToad
    BiGxVeGaN wrote: »
    Yeah i used to wake up to large fried breakfasts every day, meat was in all 3 or 4 of my meals a day, I used to drink cans of rockstar juice like it was water as i snacked and hardly exercised.. when you go from that to having a whole watermelon for breakfast and eating nothing but whole fruit you get a buzz off it like a drug and you can’t sit still and have to exercise. This might be too much this part but I literally went to the toilet and sweated constantly for 2 weeks and this was in the Scottish winter that I was sweating hahahaha! If anyone wants to lose weight eat nothing but fruit for a couple weeks especially watermelon and grapes... my problem now tho is going back up in weight on this diet

its against Ts & Cs to promote VLCD and unhealthy weight loss techniques. just FYI.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    edited November 2018
    If you managed to loose 31kg in 2 weeks then I am positive you can get back to 18stone on a vegan diet in 6 months 😐
  • TavistockToad
    Yeah i used to wake up to large fried breakfasts every day, meat was in all 3 or 4 of my meals a day, I used to drink cans of rockstar juice like it was water as i snacked and hardly exercised.. when you go from that to having a whole watermelon for breakfast and eating nothing but whole fruit you get a buzz off it like a drug and you can’t sit still and have to exercise. This might be too much this part but I literally went to the toilet and sweated constantly for 2 weeks and this was in the Scottish winter that I was sweating hahahaha! If anyone wants to lose weight eat nothing but fruit for a couple weeks especially watermelon and grapes... my problem now tho is going back up in weight on this diet

its against Ts & Cs to promote VLCD and unhealthy weight loss techniques. just FYI.

What’s unhealthy about eating a vegan diet hahahaha

just eating watermelon and grapes is not a 'vegan diet'...
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Wow, your metabolism must be through the roof if you had a 17, 500 calorie deficit a day (245, 000 in 2 weeks).
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Obvious troll is obvious
  • tartanhibee
    tartanhibee Posts: 63 Member
    I smell 💩
This discussion has been closed.