OMG......didn't know where to post this but.........OMG

Options

Replies

• letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be more disgusted...I knew I shouldn't have clicked on the link. I really like the part about how much food she eats & buys. Which is then followed by the fact that she doesn't work due to the disability (that she PURPOSELY inflicts on herself) of her size.

So.....in other words, she has no job and lives on public programs that she drains by eating over 20,000 calories a day of crappy food.

Someone needs to take her children from her.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My God. I don't know what else to say. Did anyone else notice that her kids looked miserable in every picture?

DUH! they are prolly starving!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Disgusting.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    another thing i'm thinking, is that if she is PURPOSELY going to do this to herself, she shouldn't be allowed disability, or any food stamps. she's making the CHOICE to do that to herself. but "we" don't have a choice but to support her financially? the financial help is there for a reason, not to support someone who WONT get up and help herself.
  • PreciousMissy
    Options
    I think her doctor should be reviewed for saying she doesn't have a mental problem. If he had a patient that was starving themselves down to 60lb would he say they didn't have mental problems too?
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Makes me really angry. I am a big girl and I work my *kitten* off trying to provide for my household - I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and can get very sick but I just have to ride through it - I had my assistance from the government (when I was bed-bound) taken away from me, and this woman gets x amount of money to essentially eat herself to death?

I feel sorry for her family.
  • mntgrl68
    Options
    She obviously has a mental illness. I feel sorry for her kids and agree they should be taken away until she gets help. Yuck!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    This is so terribly sad, I feel sorry for her sons.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    At least she doesnt live in America. I'd be beyond pissed if my hard earned tax money went to paying for her fat *kitten* to be unhealthy. Ugh. That is so ridiculous! How does she even afford that much food??
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    At least she doesnt live in America.
    Did they move Arizona?
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Is she mentally ill? No, not in the legal sense that would get her committed. Is she in need of mental health intervention....no question. I agree that this woman is slowly killing herself and, having been morbidly obese myself, find it sad that she has such little regard for herself and her children. While I don't begrudge any one from food or medical care, I do find it beyond rational if taxpayers are, indeed, paying for her assisted suicide. This is very depressing and just ...sad. :sad:
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wait...I just read she lives in Arizone?? (Must have missed it in the article)

WTF???? That is freaking ridiculous! I work my *kitten* of and barely have enough to feed myself and boyfried but my hard earned money can pay for her fat *kitten* to eat herself to death?!?! What is wrong with this country?? I can't get on food stamps bc I somehow make too much money as a part time waitress and full time studet (even though I get NO help with school and am payig it 100% with student loans) and she gets to sit around and kill herself with the money I provide to the government???? Why the hell can't the politicians pay for her damn food expenses. Ugh!!

PS: Sorry for the sour language but crap like this really gets to me!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    How does one afford to eat that much. I mean seriously?? thats eating damn near a month's worth of food, in ONE day.

I read somewhere that she is on government assistance.... So we are paying for her diet.

I was thinking she lived UK since she's referring to her lbs as stones?? or am i wrong

I read she was in Arizona
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of threads on this topic already.

She eats in one day what I ate over the last 16 months. Her kids are not happy about it and she doesn't care.
    How is it that you have only eaten 20k calories in 16 months?

WOW! That means that you have only ate 325 calories a day for the past 16 months. OMG. Your health may be just as bad as hers, if not worse. =(

Typo... Meant days. LOL
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Her Children should be take from her. Let her kill herself alone.

So should smokers lose their kids?What about people that sky dive?All things that can or will kill you
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this yesterday. It's all mental. Her problem exists in her head and she needs to be evaluated. The fact that she's that she has kids makes it worse, in my opinion. Her kids are young and at this rate, she won't be around much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up getting taken from her.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    ................ Enjoy being miserable and not being able to move, watch your kids grow up or enjoy any aspect of life what-so-ever.
    She sees herself as healthy... if you can't walk the grocery store (unless you have some other problem, not weight-wise), you're not healthy. It's one thing to be comfortable and happy with who you are, no matter your weight, it's a whole different thing to risk your life to weigh that much. Same as a goal that's underweight...

I wonder what her family thinks.

However, Im glad to read she doesn't make her kids eat what she's eating.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Tha is truly disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    . She must be really depressed, she needs help. Food is a drug, if she were doing crack there would be a problem, the children would be removed and she would be put in jail or offered help.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute... she's actually TRYING to be the fattest person in the world?!?! WTF is wrong with her?!?!