Lipton Cup of Soup - Spring Vegetable

I really love this soup! It's a yummy snack, and only 45 calories.
It's nice in the winter time - I hope it doesn't have any negative effects to it. ( IE: Sodium, processed etc)

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    I eat several cans of soup per week in the winter, plus a block or two of Maruchan ramen. They are definitely high in sodium, but I don't have any health issues, I don't tend to eat a lot of salty food otherwise, and stay properly hydrated, so I'm not concerned.

I haven't had Lipton Cup of Soup in ages, with tiny little "o" noodles, I might have to pick up a box and reminisce :smile:
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I have a cupboard full of Cup A Soup that I mail order from home. They're more in the 100-120 cal range but they're great snacks.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,155 Member
    I was just thinking about ordering some of the Chicken Noodle and Spring Vegetable cup o' soups....tea and coffee get dull after a while and soup makes a nice change when I need something warm to drink.
  • Jadu786
    Jadu786 Posts: 141 Member
    Well, then I think it must be okay..I like them as a snack in the winter time because it's warm..
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    I have a coworker that has these for an afternoon snack... smells so cozy in winter.