What to log a boot camp as?

Options
hey everyone, tomorrow i might go to a boot camp thing, she said it will be mostly cardio, relay type things. an example she gave was sprints with say, push ups at the end. what's something in the database to log it as? i hope it's a good burn because i want to go out to lunch later ;) thanks!

Replies

• MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I log mine as circuit training
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I just wear my HRM. If you don have one, my average boot camp burn is between 4-600 calories per hour.
  • greeneyedellen
    greeneyedellen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do a boot camp and I log it as circuit training as well. Have fun!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot of people talk about boot camp. Is it for an exercise class at the gym or is it training for the military? Just curious. :]
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    I logged as circuit training if we do lots of cardio or strength excises as we do more weights . my classes are always different
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    I logged as circuit training if we do lots of cardio or strength excises as we do more weights . my classes are always different
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Why not calisthenics? Since that's what it is? That's what I would use (although it does make it look like you did push ups for 45 minutes). Maybe try to find the individual exercises and list them all in the intervals? I do know that calisthenics is an option, and it's fairly in line with the calorie count from the poster with the heart monitor.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You can make up your own exercise and log it as Boot Camp or whatever you want to.
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    well thanks for all the input, but what i need to log it in as is a big waste of time and gas!!! i got up at 6:30 and got there on time and no one else showed up. the trainer said 5 others had told her they were coming and no one did!! so she packed up and left! uhg! i came home and went for a run, which i'm terrible at running, then i did ripped in 30 that i'm working on. i feel so ripped off though because i thought i was going to get my butt kicked and burn a ton!!