i'm thankful for...

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for all the early learning therapists, speech therapist, occupational therapist and specifically AZA United. There’s a team full that help each and every day, with helping my sons development.

I’m thankful for my daughter, who’s smart and enjoys helping her brother, cheers him on when he learns something new.

I’m thankful for my son, who has no idea how much he’s changed my mindset on the simplicity of life.

I’m thankful for other autism moms that helped link me through the ropes, when my son was diagnosed at two. You’d be surprised how quickly you can get lost, with proper resources and the ones who have the best knowledge.

I’m thankful for my friends, who can laugh and cheer me on. The ones I can call no matter the situation and down to show up, day or night.

Im thankful for having motivation to continue to exercise daily, to have a healthier mind and body.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I’m thankful for my sobriety. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made was giving up drinking. Today makes two years 🙏🏽

I’m thankful for my mom and best friend. The only two people I can trust in this world.

I’m thankful for my cat, Tallulah, because she’s just so cute and sweet.

I’m thankful for my beautiful bedroom and bed. I didn’t get my own room until I was 30 and I didn’t get a real bed until I was 32. I slept on a old, grimey, hand me down twin bed for 10+ years.

That is awesome. I’ve been taking a break from drinking and it has been nice. Congrats to you
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My winning attitude :smirk:
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Not'ving to replace my cellular yet {even though I've been unable to use it, for Instagram}, since I know that it still works otherwise because my Brother & I've been talking/texting! So I'll be replacing my exercise bicycle instead, for Christmas!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Snapchat and them cray cray chicks post'in up, yo. Wazzup PYT. Y'all thristy!
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Im thankful for this Crown royal green apple now im not going to be alone this thanksgiving
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I've been reading a lot of "public" figures, journalists, bloggers, commentators, and such, talking about ways to avoid discussing politics with family.

Discuss this, instead: Famine is a political failure. Famine in Venezuela is a failure of the Venezuelan government. Famine in Yemen is a failure of the governments of Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Yes, you can add the political failure of all the countries selling weapons into that war. Any other country in the world experiencing famine is because of the failure of the leaders of the countries involved.
    We Americans will have a day of abundance and plenty. That, friends and neighbors, is the political victory of 235 years of hammer and tongs fighting over government. Yes, let's discuss the shared victory.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for all the early learning therapists, speech therapist, occupational therapist and specifically AZA United. There’s a team full that help each and every day, with helping my sons development.

I’m thankful for my daughter, who’s smart and enjoys helping her brother, cheers him on when he learns something new.

I’m thankful for my son, who has no idea how much he’s changed my mindset on the simplicity of life.

I’m thankful for other autism moms that helped link me through the ropes, when my son was diagnosed at two. You’d be surprised how quickly you can get lost, with proper resources and the ones who have the best knowledge.

I’m thankful for my friends, who can laugh and cheer me on. The ones I can call no matter the situation and down to show up, day or night.

Im thankful for having motivation to continue to exercise daily, to have a healthier mind and body.

Amen fellow autism mom! I love our tribe❤❤❤❤
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Im thankful i woke up this morning so i can speak to yall lovely people

So are we😉👍