Lose 20 Lbs by March!

Options

Replies

• JulesBooth
    JulesBooth Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me. I have about 20 lbs to lose.
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I’m in too! I’m in my cousin’s wedding in March. I have more than 20 to lose so I know I won’t reach my goal by then but being down 20 would be great!!
  • bitswallace2018
    bitswallace2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP today, and I was happy to see your post. I’m in the same boat, and I’m actually a little over 30 pounds where I used to be. I’m in! You’ll be my first “MFP Friend.” 😊
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don’t think you are added to anything? Just follow this thread. Correct me if I’m wrong.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm deciding to post my official (re)start weight. :)

SW (11/19): 161.4
    GW (3/1): 141-ish

I did my 2nd lifting session today, after a long long break from the gym. I want to add more cardio too (kick-boxing).

I hope everyone is doing well. :+1:
  • thou_mayest
    thou_mayest Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Frenchy! Just like you, I lost about 40 pounds on MFP four years ago and gained it back plus some. Last time I did it alone, without any accountability, so now it's time to do things a little differently. I'm definitely in for the challenge, and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Getting back on the MFP after a short break, but now I got 40 + lbs to loose. Anyone can Feel free to add me as a Friend. Good Luck everyone and Stay Positive!
  • eubankskt
    eubankskt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in too!!
  • kenjleigh
    kenjleigh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’d be in! Similar story, lost 40 pounds (200 to 160) about five years ago on MFP but gained back after a promotion (yay!) that meant more desksitting, hours, and stress eating (boo!). I was much more comfortable back then and am excited to get back! I didn’t interact with the community back then either but would like some accountability.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan. I’ve lost 17 pounds and my current goal is to lose another 20 by spring. Just think when the weather warms up we will be 20 pounds lighter!
  • RL2002
    RL2002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m willing to try this challenge...let’s get it
  • Karyn2468
    Karyn2468 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join. New to mfp, less than two week and only have a couple of friends.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    saberika87 wrote: »
    Weight loss is a battle. For me, it’s such a mind game. My mind always tells me its time to give up, especially when the pounds are so slow to come off. The struggle is real, but I’m trying to train my brain that slow and steady wins the race! I would definitely be in for losing 20 lbs by March. I would love to have more support from active MFP users. Feel free to add me! 😊

I love the books "Full-Filled" and "Mindset". They really help with the mental game of weight release.
  • sebring200
    sebring200 Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Count me in too! I have a hard time loosing weight because I am emotional eater and I loose my will power if I am not accountable. Being in the group I believe will help me. Thanks for starting us out! Good luck to all!

Start: 159.8
    Goal: 139.8
  • Helkaahaien87
    Helkaahaien87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Similar here, gained about 30lbs back from the 105 I lost and still hate my body. Been working on that part though and I loved how I looked before (just didn't see it at the time). I started on my quest already and need to lose about another 20lbs so this is perfect! Would love some friends and support along the way to help everyone get there! Plus this is just the start ^.^
  • fijinyc
    fijinyc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose 20+!