Don't be shy, add friends!

I've been a long time MFP-er, but I only recently started using the MFP community and I find that it's actually been an important step in the right direction for me. When I engage with other users I find myself motivated and supported. I used to scoff at adding friends randomly, but I found that in doing so it's helping me engage with other folks who have the same goals as I do. I am no longer only lurking. I like adding my input and learning from others as well.

That being said, if you're a long-time lurker on the forums or you've found yourself lacking momentum, please add me! We can all do this together! :smile:

Replies

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Hi!
  • baileyh1986
    baileyh1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey!

I too have scoffed 😂 - I’m going to add you as a friend!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Hey!

I too have scoffed 😂 - I’m going to add you as a friend!

Man, I don't know what the hell I was hung up on before. I have befriended a ton of inspiring, motivating people on here!
    Hi!
    Hi there! :smile:

Thanks for the adds, everyone! Let's do this! :relieved:
  • baileyh1986
    baileyh1986 Posts: 14 Member
    LOL I know right?! 😂 silly us! 🤪
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    It’s great seeing a ton of new faces who are active. I’ve already made friends with a bunch of people who o see actively encouraging other. Way to go! 🤩
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Hey all, glad to encourage and motivate! Feel free to add me.
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    Yes, me too please! I’ve just started reaching out to the MFP community and I’m excited about the motivation it’s giving me. Feel free to add me; we can all do this together! 💪🏻
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    I have back slidden. Been part of MFP since 2012. Could use some encouragement and ATTA GIRL!
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    I've started adding you guys. add me as well
  • cryingout
    cryingout Posts: 9 Member
    I know this is a crazy question, but how do you add friends? I too have always only lurked. I often felt envious of the connection and support others had on here. I really want to be successful and not repeat this yoyo process. Thanks in advance for answering.
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Ha! I’ve lurked for too long as well. More support never hurts. Feel free to add me!
  • selimgood
    selimgood Posts: 5 Member
    This is my first day, first weigh in, first post, currently 74kg and looking to tone up and lose 2-3 kg’s. Live in UK and do a little running and cycling, dont enjoy gyms, much prefer to be outside 🙂. Happy to have friends to help and motivate also.
  • LysaK1980
    LysaK1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me, too!
  • Nice post add me anyone supportive and active.
  • bjnsn
    bjnsn Posts: 17 Member
    cryingout wrote: »
    I know this is a crazy question, but how do you add friends? I too have always only lurked. I often felt envious of the connection and support others had on here. I really want to be successful and not repeat this yoyo process. Thanks in advance for answering.

Tap on the person's name when it takes to the a send message page tap on the name again than push send. 😁😁. Took me awhile to figure that one out too.
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Feel free to add... Always in