Accountability Partner

Options
I'm back on this journey again & I always feel like it works better for me when I have a accountability partner to check in with daily & we can motivate and support each other! Anyone interested feel free to add me!

Replies

• JLynnMetalAngel
    JLynnMetalAngel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. This is my 3rd attempt at this and really want to accomplish my goal this time. I have to.
  • maria_eleonora
    maria_eleonora Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a partner too...how do you wanna do this?
  • jenny100986
    jenny100986 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ladies I’d love some friend on here. New to the remodeled app so please add me (I’m working through the kinks haha)
  • Tanyasun115
    Tanyasun115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 45 lbs. I need a buddy too. I always fall off without someone else.
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join too! I’m hoping to lose 30lbs and do so much better with accountability and motivation 😊
  • amygibbens
    amygibbens Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am fighting back pain, but I can be a great cheerleader from my heating pad! Sadly I need to lose my 50 lbs again that I lost 2 years ago. Yea I regained it.
  • thou_mayest
    thou_mayest Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 and I am HERE for keeping each other accountable! How should we do this?
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Hi.

if you want to try something currently short-term, MoStacy is looking for people for her Holiday Motivation Challenge (25 or more days of exercise / activity in the 31 days between now and Christmas). So far, I am the only one there and would love some company. Since it is so new, this would be a chance to suggest / shape the community thread.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10707982/holiday-motivation-pump-it-up#latest

My intro is over there.

Also, I would suggest either December Ultimate Accountability Challenge or Fat2Fit Challenge/ Support. I am in both and they both have very wide-ranging age groups / journey points. Read the intro to both and see what style you think might suit your style.

Both open registrations about now for the next month's session.

UAC: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708666/ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-team-invitation#latest

Fit2Fat: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • smmoler
    smmoler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to offer support. This is my 3rd attempt and could use some accountability as well
  • zoeee369
    zoeee369 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I feel like i’m always in an off again on again relationship with eating well and getting fit! Here for the accountability! Something I particularly struggle with is mindset/willpower to not eat junk!!
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am back again as well! My goal weight is 185! Today's weight 206.4! I definitely need some motivation!!! Feel free to add me!
  • pcreaton
    pcreaton Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m here for the accountability and motivation as well!
  • Jebe75
    Options
    4 gym days in row!!! Hope, I can keep it up! I always start like that 🤪
  • Jebe75
    Options
    What do you all try/do? Count calories? Exercise? Weights? Cardio? Everything?
  • Jebe75
    Options
    Hit the gym at 4:15AM!!!
    Some cardio, some weights... Nice start of the day!!!
    Now I need a coffee!!!