Replies

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Making moves and sweating bullets.
  • Bulletzen72
    Bulletzen72 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Watching the Ballad of Buster Scuggs on Netflix, thinking it's a bit shite compared to previous Choen Bros movies, with a whisky on hand (i'l count the calories later) and the small one sound asleep. Off to bed soon!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Thinking about my to do list for the weekend, mainly thinking I don’t actually want to do any of it.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    ry3p8lxbwdqt.jpeg
  • CttyMoar
    CttyMoar Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Curled up by the Christmas tree!
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    Helping my son with his algebra homework. :s

I feel so dumb sometimes when I help the kids with their homework. Sometimes I don't understand a thing, it's not the same things we learned :D
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Chatting to my mum about her man. Apparently, he'd spent Thanksgiving with the fast British musicians and Hollywood set from before my mum, and he is absolutely ill. Lol. He had to be taken to Urgent Care yesterday, due to constantly ....constantly vomiting from his front (mouth) and back door ... Um sorry, not visiting you at all. Hard partying has its drawbacks ... Am not psyched to get sick before Christmas. Deal with that on your own. He cannot sit on his rump, as it is that raw. That is the level of sickness I cannot afford to expose myself to. Nope.

When you spend over $20K on a private party in 2 days .... Yerrrpers!!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I want to start a 3rd thread...really really badly...but I'm afraid of irritating the mfp gods
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    So, we've only been here in North SD for our 7th month now. I posted in our neighbourhood (community) page, as to where really good Christmas trees can be purchased. Our local resident Texan, chimes in, " honey, take a map of SD. Grab your dart. Throw it at the map. Proceed to that location in a dune buggy. Boom, you got your tree." I burst out laughing reading that. It could be on Preserved, Tribal or Private property. Oh he just cracks me up all the time.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Watching our Cards take today off.
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Watching the Packer game. Not liking what I'm seeing.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    In my office, doing.

While wearing said dress?

No, that thing's sole purpose was to get me through an important meeting. Now I am all about the stretchy pants hombre :D

lzzd43im51at.gif

P
    You said it lady!😂😂😂
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Reading Hamlet and reading forum here in between
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Eating a Keto triple chocolate cookie, coz I can. Granted this piece tastes more like a double chocolate and not triple. Hmmm .... 😏 Maybe I should eat another, for good measure. 🍪