Weight Watcher Members?

Options
13»

Replies

• caddysgirl
    caddysgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just canceled my WW subscription yesterday. I'm moving soon and I'm trying to save money.
  • lbryans929
    lbryans929 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, friends. I really excited to be here. I love ww and do feel I gave Freestyle a real college try but gained 3 pounds since Jan to now. I am a little sad because I love my friends + the meeetings but ppl did not seem to be losing weight. I lost faith in ww, which I had been with since '08! We are here, present, tracking, and we can do this.
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm going to stay at WW for my support group, but I think I need a different approach with the food. I originally lost 50# on 1200 cal a day and no added sugar (still ate fruit.) Then i stopped and started gaining weight back.
    I joined WW and have been able to lose the regain and slightly more but now I'm stuck. One day where I go over my points and I can gain 2-3 pounds which then takes me a week to get back off and I'm making no progress. It defies logic. I tried switching to counting calories and I'm having the same issue. One day of eating 1600 calories can reverse a week of eating 1200 cal a day.
    There must be something more going on. I'm thinking it's the sugar and the whole insulin resistance thing. Maybe it's time to really try something drastically different like keto.
  • Inspiration15
    Inspiration15 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm going to stay at WW for my support group, but I think I need a different approach with the food. I originally lost 50# on 1200 cal a day and no added sugar (still ate fruit.) Then i stopped and started gaining weight back.
    I joined WW and have been able to lose the regain and slightly more but now I'm stuck. One day where I go over my points and I can gain 2-3 pounds which then takes me a week to get back off and I'm making no progress. It defies logic. I tried switching to counting calories and I'm having the same issue. One day of eating 1600 calories can reverse a week of eating 1200 cal a day.
    There must be something more going on. I'm thinking it's the sugar and the whole insulin resistance thing. Maybe it's time to really try something drastically different like keto.

This is the same for me. I can only eat 1000/1200 a day just to maintain. I don’t think sugar is the culprit I think some of us have very slow metabolisms and are meant to weigh a certain amount. The struggle is real.
  • cindimk
    cindimk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    cmdmedia wrote: »
    How did you convert calories to smartpoints?

50 calories per point