Take the comments and run with them!

dsboohead
dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
So did anyone comment on how you looked at the recent family gathering and you forgot about it?
I had bought a klingy top to wear on thanksgiving (I never would have worn 30lbs ago) and my niece, who never comments on anything, said as she walked past me, " wow...flat stomach".
That one comment caught me off guard and all I could say is...thank you! Of course that opened it up to others commenting on good I looked. I never gave it a thought until now and actually had to give myself kudos.
Remember .....give yourself a high five too in this struggle for health and well being❤

Replies

• BEVERLYSTEEN
    BEVERLYSTEEN Posts: 106 Member
    edited November 2018
    Really? Your niece needs to have a can of whoop *kitten* opened up. You don’t have time for negative people in your life, let it roll right off your body like the weight is doing. Hugs.
  • ciaradoerr25
    ciaradoerr25 Posts: 2 Member
    Beverlysteen i think you read the post wrong!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    The niece said *flat* stomach-a compliment:)

Not on Thanksgiving, but a couple weeks ago while in my hometown to attend a funeral, my brother in law told me I looked great and a lot younger! He asked if I was on a special diet. Told him I just count calories. Others I haven’t seen in years commented on how good I looked. All nice to hear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!