Keto

kalliegirl20
kalliegirl20 Posts: 3 Member
Any good keto recipes that you love?

Replies

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited November 2018
    Twice Baked Cauliflower (which contains bacon). It's one of the recipes at ketokarma.com.
    I just noticed your name. I have a granddaughter named Calli, and I always call her Calli Girl. :smile:
  • kalliegirl20
    kalliegirl20 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes, I get that alot! Lol thank you for sharing!! 😊
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Cheeseburger pie is a favorite. It's a ground beef casserole with lots of cheese, mayo, some ketchup, mustard and egg.

My family really likes fathead pizza.

My easiest simple meals is a taco bowl or eggs and bacon.

I tend to keep it simple and just eat more of the fatty proteins and less of the starchy or sugary carbs but my plate is not that different from others.
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2018
    New to Keto Diet, any tips or suggestions would be most helpful. Having trouble wanting my fruits and veggies.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    New to Keto Diet, any tips or suggestions would be most helpful. Having trouble wanting my fruits and veggies.

Why are you doing it if it restricts you from what you like...??
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    It is magical for migraines - don't knock the keto magic!
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    I love chopped cabbage (or bagged coleslaw mix, to make it easier) cooked in some bacon fat with the cooked bacon bits added back in at the end. If you like onion, throw some in with the cabbage, too. It's a good side dish with lots of things, I also like to use it as a base for eggs where I used to use hashbrowns or toast.
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member

Why are you doing it if it restricts you from what you like...??

Something I haven't tried. Hopefully will work and I can stick with it.