Help! Sports Bra Suggestions

Options
Besides lane bryant is there anywhere that sells high support sports bra. I wear a G and the one from lane bryant isnt really good for kickboxing!

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into Panache, Freya, or Moving Comfort? Those are the three brands that get recommended here often that come in extended sizes and are extremely full-support.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Have you looked into Panache, Freya, or Moving Comfort? Those are the three brands that get recommended here often that come in extended sizes and are extremely full-support.

These and Enell.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Panache. They only make larger cup sizes (D and above). I wore them for running up to half marathons when I wore a 40DDD, and I still wear them now at 32D. Nothing moves that is not supposed to move.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I started out in H cups and am now a FF. I've worn Freya bras the whole time. Love them (both their sports bras and regular bras). Panache makes good bras too, they just don't work well for my shape.
  • bfredericks
    bfredericks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like kiava endurance at kiava.com. I have 5. They’re high impact and really comfortable!
  • roniqua24
    roniqua24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

I've never heard of those brands but I will definitely check them out. Thanks!!!!
  • roniqua24
    roniqua24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started out in H cups and am now a FF. I've worn Freya bras the whole time. Love them (both their sports bras and regular bras). Panache makes good bras too, they just don't work well for my shape.

Thanks for your feedback. When you say it doesn't work well for your shape what do you mean exactly?
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    roniqua24 wrote: »

Thanks for your feedback. When you say it doesn't work well for your shape what do you mean exactly?

Panache bras just don't fit me right for some reason. It's like trying to wear shoes that have a toe box that's all wrong for the shape of your foot. It has something to do with how far apart their cups are in relation to how far apart my breasts are. Just not a good fit for me personally. I know they work great for other people.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    roniqua24 wrote: »

Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/ for way more information than you probably want on breast shape and bra fit. You can get REALLY detailed information about exactly which bras fit best for all different bodies.
  • Limagbola
    Limagbola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am a Size G too and I use Elomi brand sports bra. They have very very good support for any exercise.
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Limagbola wrote: »
    Am a Size G too and I use Elomi brand sports bra. They have very very good support for any exercise.

I agree with this. I use the Elomi Energise and it’s been fantastic for me. I’ve been buying the same exact bra and just moving it down in size as I lose weight.
  • KMDooley84
    KMDooley84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of SheFit’s Ultimate bras. I have never found a better fit and you can custom adjust the band and straps to make it truly perfect.
  • noodlesno
    noodlesno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am a 32G and I swear by G-Shock. Bloody brilliant sports bras. Not sure if you get them in the USA. Freya I use for a everyday bra.