What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    omg...another three pair of booties...Black Friday deals too good to pass up apparently!!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    ON protein ppowder and CLA .... good deals today on bb.com
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    A ruana and a sweater.
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    a new washing machine - the old one died. Christmas is now cancelled :D
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Tickets to the nutcracker
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    A unicorn purse for my little one
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Dog toys for Christmas
  • Essenzookzee
    Essenzookzee Posts: 3,002 Member
    Options
    Crescent wrench
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Plane tickets
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Fineliner Art Pens (Any artsy pals out there with recommendations on the Best quality, Best-priced markers or pens? I'm experimenting with what I call "glorified doodling", or, for more talented artists, what is appreciated as Mandala and Zentangle Artwork.) I took a chance on this purchase -- I couldn't resist the "FLASH DEAL" on Amazon. My fingers and toes are crossed that it was worth the risk!!
  • geiznekcm
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Plane tickets

Ooh!! Where are you flying to, if I may ask? Is this a Holiday endeavor?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Plane tickets

Ooh!! Where are you flying to, if I may ask? Is this a Holiday endeavor?

A weekend in new York city with some friends. We're gonna visit Santa and skate
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Fineliner Art Pens (Any artsy pals out there with recommendations on the Best quality, Best-priced markers or pens? I'm experimenting with what I call "glorified doodling", or, for more talented artists, what is appreciated as Mandala and Zentangle Artwork.) I took a chance on this purchase -- I couldn't resist the "FLASH DEAL" on Amazon. My fingers and toes are crossed that it was worth the risk!!

I've not been disappointed with art supplies I bought on Amazon. You can also find good deals on art supplies on Ebay.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Bought these for my granddaughter.

bchwpagafa64.jpeg
  • geiznekcm
    Options

I've not been disappointed with art supplies I bought on Amazon. You can also find good deals on art supplies on Ebay.

Wow!! I honestly did not expect anyone would read all of that. Thank you so much!! I sincerely appreciate it. I know a lot of people purchase various things online, and, for the most part it seems, their expectations are met, if not exceeded. But I am always wary about doing anything online!! It's the tech-Age now, isn't it?
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options

have no idea about securing a good deal online (I go to little locally owned art shop in my neighborhood). I just wanted to comment on your 'Zentangling' and Mandalas.....I too like to do this:)
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Plutonium
  • christophereberry62
    Options
    Plastic drop cloth, baby oil and a ski mask.

Don’t judge me.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    DRAPER 30 Piece Metric/Imperial Hexagon Key Set
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    men's leather gloves