Unhealthy foods?

Options
Question....if I eat really unhealthy foods but stay within my calories range, will I still lose weight? (I eat 75% healthy each day, but sometimes I eat treats or fried/greasy food - I always stay within my calories range though)

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yes you will.

You might not feel awesome and you might feel hungry all the time. But theoretically, you would still lose weight.
  • PenTool
    PenTool Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You're not giving your body much to work with when you eat unhealthy foods. It needs the micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber found in healthy foods to provide fuel, repair cells, etc.

In addition, you'll probably feel pretty lethargic and lack energy on a diet of 1200 calories worth of burgers and fries.

Do your body a favor and fuel it with the "good stuff". In return, it will give you loads of energy, health, and a quick mind.
  • daveytrouble
    Options
    i tend to eat the crap outta some pizza or something like once a week. even if i over by more than 1000 calories i have never failed to meet my weight loss goals for the week by making up for it with extra cardio and such
  • daveytrouble
    Options
    i tend to eat the crap outta some pizza or something like once a week. even if i over by more than 1000 calories i have never failed to meet my weight loss goals for the week by making up for it with extra cardio and such
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    It will also cause you to crave more fat and carbs so don't do it. Eat clean!!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    it is about balance... I eat what I want, but watch my totals. I feel great. I don't feel like I am sacrificing or denying myself... and I have lost 45 pounds since Feb 14, 2011.. so it is all about balance...